ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

One Thing to Remember (2022)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13942
Registration date : 2007-12-29

One Thing to Remember (2022) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Thing to Remember (2022)   One Thing to Remember (2022) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 8:55 pm

Mission 125: And Take it Easy [Rachel]
"and the final stop on our tour is hell itself!!!" "ooh and also ahh" "this is the flaming tower of torment!!! it is ruled by an evil demoness named jezzie!!! she scares me!!!" "i'll bet" "oh look!!! an under-performing member of the evil union is being punished!!!" Jakey turns to see Jezzie throwing a burning wight from the top of the tower. A portal opens up at the bottom of the tower, and after the wight falls into it, it falls again from another portal back where he was originally released. This continues until, finally, the wight hits the ground with a sickening 'splet'. Jezzie waves from her window. "WOULD YOU KIDS LIKE TO SEE AN INSTANT REPLAY" "UH NO THANKS WE'RE GOOD" "OKAY THEN HAVE FUN" "and uh that concludes our tour!!! please be sure to visit the gift shop!!!" Rachel peels the tour bus out of Hell, leaving Jakey and Michelle behind. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/'I Just Beat One Thing to Remember and All I Got Was This Stupid' t-shirt/THE END]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

One Thing to Remember (2022)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6