ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

A Thing of the Past: Wild West (1883)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13953
Registration date : 2007-12-29

A Thing of the Past: Wild West (1883) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thing of the Past: Wild West (1883)   A Thing of the Past: Wild West (1883) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 3:37 am

Mission 050: And Tomorrow Starts the Same Old Thing Again [Sheriff Antony]
"okay men this is their final fort" Jakey paces back and forth in front of Sheriff Antony and Deputy Orange. "we need one final decisive blow to this final fort; some would bombard the fort with artillery or whatever the fuck but that is not our way" "PREACH" Soon, the plan is put into action. A large wooden horse rolls up to the gate of the fort. "hey uh sheriff antoinette did you order a big wooden horse" "no i did not; that's those three stooges playing a trick on us but why did they choose THAT trick; it is the oldest one in the book!!!" Sheriff Antoinette twirls her revolvers and shoots up the horse. "open it up blakey" Blakey complies, but the horse is empty. "wha-" "HUP" While the Chicagoians are distracted, Jakey, Sheriff Antony, and Deputy Orange pole-vault over the wall, training their guns on Sheriff Antoinette and Blakey. "turn out the lights; the party's over" "a modern twist on an old classic" Sheriff Antoinette hangs her head and hands her revolvers to Jakey. "so are you going to apologise for what you did" "yeah i'm sorry; it seemed like a good idea at the time but we took it too far" Jakey nods, finding Sheriff Antoinette's apology adequate. From within the destroyed wooden horse, Giselle walks up to Blakey and Michelle walks up to Jakey, saying in unison "take me home"
[reward: respect +/the fifth fort/'I just beat A Thing of the Past: Wild West and all I got was this stupid' t-shirt/THE END]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

A Thing of the Past: Wild West (1883)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3