ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 14253
Registration date : 2007-12-29

A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887)   A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 11:45 pm

Mission 026: Technical Difficulties [Eleatrice]
"howdy eleatrice how's the war going" "we're just about to debut our CARs with the cannons mounted to them" "oh boy i've been waiting for this" The CARs roll out, and the first shot is fired. The axles of the CARs immediately buckle, and the wheels fly off in every direction. Eleatrice stands, mouth agape. "well at least the cannons will still work" "what's the point without the CAR underneath?! my cool new weapon is now just a boring old weapon with an ugly base!!!" Eleatrice motions for Oilana to come hither. "um yes, miss eleatrice?" "you're fired" Eleatrice electrocutes Oilana to death for her failure. "remind me never to work for you" "you'll be fine as long as you don't embarrass me in front of the goddesses" "so back to the drawing board?" "i'll just call a lightning storm" Eleatrice sighs and produces a lightning storm, killing off the opposing batallion. "so boring" Michelle drives up in her CAR. "take me home pardner"
[reward: respect +]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887)   A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 11:45 pm

Mission 027: Cry for Eternity [Hebe]
"howdy miss hebe; um are you busy?" "just a moment" Hebe uses her power of youth to turn all of the undead army into babies. "i'm good; what's up" "i heard that you've made a deal with my family or something and i wanted to know more" "oh right that; well, the canadian royal line has to continue to uh continue but you jakeys are known for your relentless affinity for meandering so we've struck a deal; i will make you eternally 23, and everyone you have in your rolodex - or whatever form of contact information holding you have in the future - eternally whatever age they are at that point, or the age they are when you add them to your contacts list, until you finally stop meandering around and settle down and continue your royal line" "that's uh weird" "it's necessary; your first ancestor, the duke of pangaea, meandered for millions of years before he settled down, and without my help, your royal line wouldn't exist" "that does sound like my family" "luckily your father, the industrial revolution jakey, settled down relatively quickly" "yeah i went back in time to help him so he was kind of pigeon-holed" "and by that logic, you need to settle down in 1910 so the weird edgelord jakey can be born" "that's a problem for 1910 me" "yeah i figured that" Michelle meanders in, being kept at a beautiful and radiant 23. "take me home pardner"
[reward: respect +]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 028: Where There's a Will, There's a Way [Hera]
"howdy hera how's the war going" "eleatrice's new weapon flopped horrendously and we are gaining ground; soon, demonesses and their evil will be a thing of the past" "won't they just come back in two years?" "little-known fact: if every single demoness, major and minor, is wiped out, they cannot return" "does that also apply to olympians?" "of course but with how this war's going, there's little chance of that" Just then, Elemenopeia swoops in from overhead. "demoness in the skies; take aim" "aim what? i just removed the letters G-U-N from all of your hands and now you're just pointing your fingers at me" "uh-" "and i believe i am about to end this war when i remove the letters F-I-G-H-T from your very souls and your will to fight disappears" Hera gets down on her knees. "we surrender; we can't fight any more" "sign here" Hera signs her name on Elemenopeia's terms of surrender, and Elemenopeia flies off. "what the hell was that hera" "we can't win; we're outmatched; it's hopeless" "note to self: do not anger elemenopeia" Michelle walks up, having angered Elemenopeia. "take me ____ pardner"
[reward: respect +/Eleatrice missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887)   A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2024 3:00 pm

Mission 029: The War Is Over [Eleatrice]
"howdy eleatrice how goes the victory party" "HOWDY!!! it's going great; i really must thank that fubuki for everything she's done" "fubuki?" "yeah she dropped a smoke bomb, and the next thing we knew, the olympians had surrendered" "wow" "who knew the goddesses were afraid of a little smoke?" "yeah who knew" "we liberated these wines from dionysus's stash, so have as much as you'd like" Eleatrice turns to mingle with the other guests; demonesses from all over come to celebrate the victory they may or may not have had a hand in. The history books will say that Eleatrice and Fubuki (but mostly Eleatrice) won the war against the Olympians in 1887, which is fine with Elemenopeia, as she would rather her power remain hidden from history. Elemenopeia cannot enact her master plans as a minor demoness, but one day, she believes, she will be made a major demoness, and when that day comes, she will begin to weave her vile machinations. Michelle, however, can enact her master plans today, and that she does as she approaches Jakey with powerful intent. "take me home pardner"
[reward: respect +/THE END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887)   A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thing of the Past: Wild West 5 - In the Lap of the Gods (1887)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2