ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Something to Talk About (2018)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13953
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Something to Talk About (2018) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something to Talk About (2018)   Something to Talk About (2018) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Mission 125: Mad World [Unimportant]
"unimportant, i know we're all going to die soon, so i bought you a present to congratulate you on a job well" Jakey holds out a plate, on top of which rests a freshly-made IHOP smiley stack. "..." "..." "i-i-i it i-" Tears from Unimportant's eyes mix with the rain, as she takes in the gift. "how could i forget; even in this world of darkness and evil, there will always be light that shines through, for evil cannot exist without good" "exactly" "this stack of panakes has opened my eyes; i must dedicate myself not to destroying all life, but to preserving that which is good" Unimportant begins to eat the smiley stack as the skies clear up. The sun shines down as she chews her pancakes, a smile forming on her face for the first time in as long as she can remember. The darkness has cleared, and a new chaptour of Unimportant's life has begun. Michelle walks up and pats Jakey on the back. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/'I Just Beat Something to Talk About and All I Got Was This Stupid' t-shirt/THE END]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Something to Talk About (2018)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6