ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

One Thing Leads to Another (2013)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13949
Registration date : 2007-12-29

One Thing Leads to Another (2013) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Thing Leads to Another (2013)   One Thing Leads to Another (2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:01 pm

Mission 075: I Feel so Good [Johnny Depp]
"JOHNNY DEPP; I HAVE ASSEMBLED ALL FIVE MYSTIC ANCIENT ARTEFACTS" "do you even know how to use them" "uh no" "then i am not worried" "I'LL FIGURE IT OUT EVENTUALLY I'M SURE" "good luck with that" Jakey opens up a hatch on the rubber ducky and fills it with the Crystal Pepsi. Jakey inserts the pen into a slot on the ducky to start the engine. Jakey drapes the fuzzy dice over the rearview mirror on the ducky, and inserts the Smash Mouth CD into the CD tray. "SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME" "ah fuck" Jakey flies the rubber ducky straight up to Johnny Depp, firing its laser cannons at Johnny Depp and nimbly dodging his blows. "WELL THE YEARS START COMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP COMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP COMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP COMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP COMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP COMIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP COMIN'" The lasers don't stop comin', and eventually the anger and hatred inside of Johnny Depp is quelled, leaving him a shell of a man with no cognitive function whatsoever. "phew just in time too; the fuel gauge is on 'E'" Jakey plummets to the ground, the rubber ducky surviving intact, but Jakey getting split in half. "jakey you did it you defeated the bad guy" "that was probably the dumbest thing i've ever done" "well you know as a series goes on, ideas either become really boring and half-assed or way too zany and ridiculous, so pick your poison i suppose" "what the fuck are you even talking about" "i may have suffered a concussion when the construction lady toppled the tupperware store" "fair enough" "JAKEY YOU JUST SAVED DEPUTY ORANGE'S LIFE; WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW" "I'M GOING TO D-" Michelle covers Jakey's mouth. "TAKE ME HOME"
[reward: respect +/'I Just Beat One Thing Leads to Another and All I Got Was This Stupid' t-shirt/the credits/THE END]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

One Thing Leads to Another (2013)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4