ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Election Day Special 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13949
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Election Day Special 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Election Day Special 2020   Election Day Special 2020 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 2:57 pm

ELECTION DAY SPECIAL AND SHIT
"well we have tallied up the votes for class office and here we go: our new class president is bran!!!" "wooh hooray" "WAIT WAIT STOP THE PRESSES I'M SORRY BUT I JUST FOUND A STACK OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WE NEED TO COUNT RIGHT AWAY!!!" "oh uh where were these" "i accidentally left them in the trunk of my car" "fair enough"
"after tabulating the votes, we have had an upset!!! class president now goes to SVART!!!" "WHAT" "it's true check out the new ballots" "none of these have votes for the other offices like treasurer or class clown" "well to be fair none of the candidates for class clown had anywhere near the tv ad budget the class president nominees got" "this ballot was cast by julio lonandez? he died two years ago" "irrelevant" "these ballots are fraudulent!!!" "you're just butthurt about losing dude now step down and allow our new class president to take over" "this is fucking bullshit i-" A piece of tape is slapped over Bran's mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Election Day Special 2020
Page 1 of 1