ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Hanukkah Special 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13933
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Hanukkah Special 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Hanukkah Special 2020   Hanukkah Special 2020 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 2:16 am

HANUKKAH SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"welp i just got finished stringing the lights on the house" "oh how'd it go" "i couldn't get them untangled so we just have big balls of lights at the corners of our house" "sweet" "how's the hanukkah tree coming" "oh it's great; i dumped a bag of tinsel all over that motherfucker" "nice" "also i even captured a pixington in a jar to be the angel at the top of the tree" "it looks dead" "what" "you forgot to put air holes in the jar" "FUCK" Jakey pulls down the jar atop the tree. "i can fix this" "by all means" "taylor's a doctor isn't he" "he went as a doctor for halloween" "how long until halloween rolls around again" "eleven months" "and when's hanukkah" "in less than one month" "FUCK" Jakey hucks the pixington corpse into the garbage. "well obviously i've got to go catch a new one" "good luck with that" Jakey scrambles out of the house as Bran sits in his recliner, ready to watch his favourite Hanukkah special, The Year Without a Hanukkah Guy. On instead is the inferior The Fuckface Who Stole Hanukkah. Bran checks the guide for the whole month, but doesn't find The Year Without a Hanukkah Guy anywhere. It is, in fact, the year without The Year Without a Hanukkah Guy. "FUCK" Bran throws his remote to the ground in disgust. "this tv is a piece of shit; i need a new one" Bran looks over at the pile of presents, and sees a TV-shaped box calling to him. Bran upwraps the TV and places it atop the TV pedestal. He turns it on, and is instantly greeted by the intro to The Year Without a Hanukkah Guy. "i'm too much"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Hanukkah Special 2020
Page 1 of 1