ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Leap Day Special 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13933
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Leap Day Special 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Leap Day Special 2020   Leap Day Special 2020 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 2:47 am

LEAP DAY SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"jakey what are you doing" "i'm celebrating leap day, my favourite holiday" "no one 'celebrates' leap day" "yeah it's very depressing; not a single person has wished me a happy leap day and everyone i wish a happy leap day to gives me a strange look" "so uh-" "so i'm going to leap off this skyscraper to celebrate leap day" "dude you're gonna die" "this is a pivotal point in world history: sure, i COULD die and prove everyone else right, but i am confident i will SURVIVE and prove to the world that leap day is a true holiday!!!" "yeah good luck with that" "okay here i go" Jakey does a couple warm-up squats, then leaps off the side of the building. "HAPPY LEAP DAY EVERYBODY!!!" Jakey falls and falls, safely landing in a passing truck full of pillows. "I LIVE!!! THE SPIRIT OF LEAP DAY IS REAL!!!" Bran looks on from atop the building in disbelief. "i guess he was right" Bran looks around the top of the building. "welp here i go" Bran leaps off the side of the building, falling and falling until he safely lands in a passing truck full of feathers. "i love leap day"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Leap Day Special 2020
Page 1 of 1