ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure

Go down 
+3
Peewee
Father Adventure
Jakeyadventure
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Well, seeing as Jesus has already demolished the front pew, I guess the back pew it is!!!

he looks down at the hymnal in front of him, and it gleams at him, as if someone is subtly hinting to him this there may be hidden item inside it Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 828944
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
GREEN, RED, YELLOW, BLUE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
Father Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm

rubs long powder on his legs, so this he can plant his bum firmly in the back pew but his legs stretch so far this his feet are where they would be in the front pew had he sat in the front pew without rubbing long powder on his legs
Back to top Go down
http://www.pain.org
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13955

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:47 pm

CHAPTOUR SIX:
Jakey runs long powder up and down his legs, rubbing every inch of his legs with such intensity this even Jack White is impressed. Jakey walks over to the back pew and plants his firmly into the back pew. Jakey then uses his super-long legs to stretch over all of the other pews, his legs landing where they would have had he kicked it in the front pew without rubbing long powder on his legs.
All of a sudden, Jakey hears a scream from upstairs! "I'LL SAVE YOU QUICKSTER" Jakey stretches his arms up and grabs The Quickster, bringing him down to his level. "hello" "hello" "it's me" Robed Guy comes in. "hello" "hello" Robed Guy shoots at Jakey and The Quickster.
WHAT DOES JAKEY DO
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Summon the Blue Eyes White Dragon in attack mode
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:44 pm

CHAPTOUR SEVEN:
Jakey summons the Blue-Eyes White Dragon IN ATTACK MODE "you've activated my" Blue-Eyes White Dragon falls into a bottomless pit. "but blue-eyes white dragon has wings!!!" "butthurt" "NO U" "NO ME" Jakey grabs The Quickster and leaps out the window. "well this was nice" The two run to a cabin. "hey it's me Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 757651" Guys burst through the windows. "this is less than ideal Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 308703" Guys get shot, Jack White leaves, Dennis cuts off Jakey's head, Jakey stashes The Quickster in a dumpster. The Big Guy comes in. "hello" "hello" The Big Guy grabs Jakey by the neck. "i love you too, the big guy!!!"
WHAT DOES JAKEY DO
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
Father Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:43 pm

lures the big guy into his carefully planted, well thought-out
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:48 pm

express his love to sir big guy with a tear-inducing, acoustic rendition of Tornado of Souls

Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:09 pm

CHAPTOUR EIGHT:
Jakey grabs his [acoustic] guitar and plays The Big Guy a passionate rendition of Tornado of Souls. The Big Guy drops Jakey, a single tear streaming down his face. "you've fallen right into my" The Big Guy explodes. "wow" "hello" "hello" The Big Guy wraps his spine around Jakey. "i love you too, the big guy!!!" Jakey takes out his [acoustic] guitar and plays The Big Guy a decent rendition of Friday. The Big Guy drops etc. THE POINT IS THE BIG GUY DIES Jakey gasps, a single tear streaming down his face. Jakey holds The Big Guy in his arms for one final time. THEN HE AND THE QUICKSTER GO TO A CASTLE
"hey it's me" The Little Guy comes out. "i will send my right hand to destroy you!!!" "your right hand comes off?!?!"
WHAT DOES JAKEY DO
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
Father Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:37 pm

throws quickster at little guy in slow motion
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:53 pm

CHAPTOUR NINE:
Jakey chucks The Quickster at The Little Guy in slow quick motion. The Little Guy dodges and takes The Quickster hostage! "fuck!!!" WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE WORDS TO FILL SPACE Jakey heads downstairs and finds The Blind Guy. "hello" "hello" The Blind Guy stabs Jakey. "ow"
WHAT DOES JAKEY DO
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:09 am

wrassle The Blind guy to the ground and use the finishing move to clinch the match Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 991626Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 991626Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 991626Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 991626

but the princess is in a different castle (crying)
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:34 am

CHAPTOUR TEN:
Jakey tackles The Blind Guy and the two engage in a WRASSLIN match. Jakey overpowers The Blind Guy and uses his finishing move to
Jakey runs to the back of the castle, but The Quickster is in another castle! "hello" "hello" The Little Guy covers himself in harlequin foetus. "I AM ALL-POWERFUL" "old" Jakey shoots a rocket at The Little Guy. "I WASN'T READY" A single tear streams down The Little Guy's face before he explodes. Jakey hops onto a boat and boatboats to the island. "hello" "hello" Chad shoots Jakey dead. "thanks chad"
WHAT DOES JAKEY DO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:47 pm

split up and look for CLUES Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 991626
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:21 pm

CHAPTOUR ELEVEN:
Jakey draws his sword. "this is it, i guess" Jakey pluges his sword deep into his own stomach. "ow" Jakey falls to the ground, dead. Bran and Eif look on, astonished, while Taylor and Tony play Battleship. Bran rushes to Jakey's side and picks his up in his arms, a single tear streaming down his cheek. Jakey whispers into Bran's ear. "the game" Jakey fades from existance. Bran chucks Jakey's corpse into the volcano and walks off to avenge his death. "hey guys what's up" "jakey you always miss when exciting shit happens!!!" "NO U" "NO ME"
Also, Jakey splits up and looks for clues.
WHAT DOES JAKEY DO
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
Father Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:15 pm

he recruits horatio to help in his investigation to find the Prack smugglers Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 991626 Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 991626
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:30 pm

he looks in-the cabinet, finding Chad who has been beaten and maimed within an inch of his life

he almost delivers the final blow, but his morality is still in the pink
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:02 pm

CHAPTOUR TWELVE:
Jakey looks in the cupboard and finds Chad bound and gagged! "hello" "hello" Jakey unsheaths his katana and rears back to deliver the final killing blow. Jakey starts his swing, but The Quickster grabs Jakey's blade. "qu-quickster?!" "hello" "hello" "yeah you totally should kill him and stuff" "NO U" "NO ME" The Quickster jabs Chad in the windpipe, crushing it. A single tear streams down The Quickster's face, and Jakey leads him to the JET-SKI FOR SOME AWESOME STUNTS
The Quickster looks Jakey straight in the eyes, eyes alight with the smoldering fires of rage. "how about we go back to my place for some overtime" "eeewww"
CONTINUED AS FUCK
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:02 pm

CHAPTOUR TWENTY-NINE:
Jakey and the gang return home with The Quickster. "jack white i" "save it the look on your face is enough" Jakey and Jack White embrace. A single tear streams down Jakey's face, then lands on Jack White's face, and begins the streaming process anew. Jakey and Jack White engage in a passionate kiss, and Jakey carries Jack White to bed for some HOT LOVIN TONIGHT. Michelle runs up to The Robed Guy and the two embrace. "eeewww" "get a room you two" "NO U" "NO ME"
"lo all" Stevman does a kneeslide, and plays a powerchord. "THAT'S OUR STEVMAN" Then Michelle's like "take me home'. THE END.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:03 pm

vot
Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 34gn0y0
Back to top Go down
ironmaidenfan92
Nice anal!
ironmaidenfan92

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Tony
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Tman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:35 am

Tony777
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:00 pm

TONY:
CHAPTOUR ONE:
"oh tony i won't make it" "tony's mother you must!!!" "but tony my legs hurt" "NO U" "NO ME" "guys come on the darkspawn are coming" "old" Tony, Tony's mother, Bethany and Carver run away from the burning wreckage of their former home. "ow i have been stabbed" "old" Aveline kills some darkspawn. "i am a masculine female character who tony can flirt with" "eeewww" "butthurt" "but i want to court bethany" "dude i'm your sister" "i don't see how that is relevant to the discussion at hand" "quick there are more darkspawn coming" "0/10"
WHAT DOES TONY DO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 pm

tony doesn't vote because he's a faggot
Back to top Go down
Father Adventure
Father Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 pm

tony turns to the darkspawn, with fire in his eyes

"now bear my arctic blast!"

he fires his arctict blast at the horde hope he kills them Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 308703
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] IV: A Choose-Your-Own Adventure
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next