ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 15) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 15)   Jakey's Angels (season 15) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 3:09 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"please please can our next guest angel not be a demoness" "how about a lawyer?" "i said NOT a demoness" "everybody welcome to the angels stage; natalie belrose!!!" "hello" "uh hi please don't sue me" "i wasn't planning to but now you've put the idea into my head" "oh dammit" "ANYWAY, angels the villainous team-up today is between the hustler and the bustler!!!" "oh no; that is a deadly team-up i never wanted to see" "i had feared this would happen, and i am sad to see my fears have become reality" "we'd better do some hustling of our own to get there in time" The Angels hop into the Angelmobile and hustle for the scene of the crime.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 15)   Jakey's Angels (season 15) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 3:09 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"look it's the hustler" "he is hustling well above the legal speed limit!!!" "and look there's the bustler" "oh no he just bustled right into that poor man!!! excuse me sir do you need a lawyer?! we can sue the pants off of that man!!!" Natalie hustles off to chase the ambulance carrying the victim. "well i guess it's up to just us" Grace sticks out her foot, ready to trip The Hustler, but her plan is foiled by The Bustler, who bustles right into her, knocking her over. "ow" "this is the most well-coordinated team we've ever faced" "i'm just glad they don't have the rustler here to rustle us like cattle" "oh can you even imagine?" Just then, The Bustler attempts to bustle into Gwendolyn, but gets knocked down himself, then handcuffed. "this is why you should always wear your anti-bustling armour underneath your clothing" "isn't anti-bustling armour really big and heavy though" "only for men; the women's style is small and shaped like a bikini but still offers the same protection" "oh neat" "looks like the hustler escaped though" "oh damn" The ambulance Natalie was chasing screams around the corner, attempting to get away from her, and plows straight into The Hustler. The combined speed of the panicked ambulance and The Hustler destroys the ambulance, and kills The Hustler on impact. "all's well that ends well"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 15)   Jakey's Angels (season 15) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 3:09 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"well done angels; you stopped the villains as per usual" "and i was able to help the hustler's family sue the ambulance company" "well now it's time for our studio audience to rate the performance of our guest angel!!! input your votes on your keypad now!!!" The audience votes with unrivaled intensity to show how they truly feel about Natalie's performance as an Angel. "and your final score out of 10 is a resounding!!! 8.176!!! that's surprisingly second place!!!" "natalie did you threaten to sue people if they didn't rate you highly" "uh maybe" "that sounds like villainous behaviour to me" "that is slander; i will be forced to sue the shit out of you if you continue" "comment withdrawn"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 15)   Jakey's Angels (season 15) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakey's Angels (season 15)
Page 1 of 1