ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 11) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 11)   Jakey's Angels (season 11) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 3:32 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"so who's this week's guest angel" "i am positively vibrating with excitement" "all right ladies say hello to amber jade pixington" "hello" "nice wings" "hey thanks" "so unfortunately, one of the villains you caught last week has chosen to break out of prison" "oh dammit" "this is why we should ALWAYS kill the criminals" "what's worse is that he's teamed up with THE PICKER to double his dirty deeds" "one team being able to both pick AND choose?!" "we don't stand a chance against a deadly combination such as that!!!" "i agree; i had originally called the military but the chooser chose to face the angels instead" "oh goddammit"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 11)   Jakey's Angels (season 11) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 3:33 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"all right the picker + the chooser let's do this" Grace pulls back the hammer on a revolver. "wait i choose for you to not have a gun" The gun flies out of Grace's hand, into the street. "i choose to face you in honourable combat" "and i pick the one with wings as my opponent" "wait then what should i do" "just sit over there and wait your turn" "fine" Gwendolyn sits up against a wall and pulls out her GameBoy. "all right the picker check this out" Amber shuffles a deck of cards, then splays them."pick a card any card" "i pick the four of diamonds" The four of diamonds flies from the splayed deck into The Picker's hand. "um okay good choice" "i also pick the five of clubs and the eight of hearts" Those two cards fly from the deck into The Picker's hand. "and finally i pick the ace of spades" The Picker holds out his hand in front of his face as the card flies out of the deck. Thinking quickly, Amber yanks The Picker's hand down to his side, the ace of spades embedding itself into his skull. "no one likes a showoff"
Meanwhile, Grace and The Chooser line-up on their horses on opposite ends of the alley. The two spur their horses hard and ready their lances. The Chooser chooses to ram his lance hard into Grace's chest, but Grace's lance strikes first, knocking The Chooser clean off his horse. "i choose to serve my sentence this time" "good choice"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 11)   Jakey's Angels (season 11) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 3:33 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"oh wow another arrest; i didn't know you had it in you" "neither did i to be honest" "well now it's time for our studio audience to rate the performance of our guest angel!!! input your votes on your keypad now!!!" The audience votes with unrivaled intensity to show how they truly feel about Amber's performance as an Angel. "and your final score out of 10 is a resounding!!! 7.629!!! that puts you in the lead!!!" "OH COME ON" Emelyn stomps onto the set. "what did she do? a card trick? i cleaned up crime with GUSTO" "people like their criminals dirty i guess" "..." "..." "you disgust me" Emelyn storms off, knocking over a couple of props on the way out. "what a nice lady"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 11)   Jakey's Angels (season 11) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakey's Angels (season 11)
Page 1 of 1