ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 3) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 3)   Jakey's Angels (season 3) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 2:42 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"so uh angels you'll never believe this but a new super villain is at large and his name is 'the ice cream man'" "FUCK YES" "I CANNOT WAIT TO CONFISCATE HIS CONTRABAND" "wait what's he doing that's so villainous" "he is charging outrageous prices for ice cream while simultaneously sabotaging other ice cream businesses" "oh okay i was thinking maybe he was drugging the ice cream" "oh no if it was something THAT evil we'd have sent in the entire military" "jesus i'd hope so" The Angels head out for the Angelmobile and head off to the park.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 3)   Jakey's Angels (season 3) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 2:43 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"okay ice cream man you're rain of terror is finally over!!!" "sorry am i supposed to be scared of a little girl who doesn't even know how to use homophones correctly" "nah i'm just the distraction" "wha-" Grace snaps the Ice Cream Man's neck from behind. "all right!!!" "let us feast!!!" The Angels begin to eat all of the ice cream. As they eat cone after cone, a black limousine pulls up. "EAT LEAD ANGELS" The Ice Cream Man's boss, Mickey the Milkman, sprays the Angels full of lead. Grace and Gwendolyn are unscathed, due to being behind the bulletproof ice cream cart. Claire, however, is not so lucky, and is filled with lead. Mickey the Milkman speeds off as Claire begins to bleed out. "CLAIRE OH MY GOD" "p-please b-before i g-go" "yeah?" "l-let me have o-one last ice cream cone" "o-of course" Tears well up in Gwendolyn's eyes as she holds out a beautiful black raspberry ice cream cone for Claire to spend the last of her energy eating. She dies with a smile on her face, as well as a lot of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 3)   Jakey's Angels (season 3) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 2:43 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"angels, the passing of claire was tragic and deeply troubling; this mickey the milkman must be stopped, preferably in a feature film" "yes; claire deserves to be avenged on the big screen" "she was truly the second-best of us" "now, just the two of you may not be able to get the job done, and as we cannot hope to out-cute her, so i have decided to represent a different niche entirely with her replacement" Kathy enters the room, decked out in Angels gear. "how much did you say this paid again" "pay?!" "we don't make any money!!!" "WHAT" "YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT NOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT BYE" Kathy runs her hand over her head. "oy vey"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 3)   Jakey's Angels (season 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakey's Angels (season 3)
Page 1 of 1