ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 14)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 14) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 14)   Jakey's Angels (season 14) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 11:17 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"okay so who's our new guest angel going to be" "i hope it's not some haughty orc again" "uh how about a haughty demoness" "..." "..." "so everyone welcome a longtime friend of the show; JEZZIE" "..." "..." "he heard that wrong; he didn't mean 'haughty' he meant 'hottie'" "uh sure" Grace and Gwendolyn retreat into the corner. "girls now is not the time to cower in fear; we have a crisis on our hands" "yes we do" "we are in the presence of a demoness" "listen, THE BELIEVER is terrorising our fair city with his army of monsters!!!" "ooh sounds fun" Jezzie snaps her fingers, and disappears from the room. "so uh are you going to go help or" "no we're good cowering over here"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 14)   Jakey's Angels (season 14) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 11:17 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
Jezzie appears in front of The Believer, who is also cowering in fear. "hey what's up" "the monsters are going to kill us all" "oh well could you call them off" "no no one can; we are all doomed" "no we're not" Jezzie snaps her fingers, and The Believer stands up straight. "no, i guess not" The monsters disappear, as The Believer walks away.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 14)   Jakey's Angels (season 14) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 11:17 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"how did you wipe out all the monsters that fast?!" "well, the believer was summoning those monsters unintentionally by believing in them (such is the nature of his power) so i just wiped away his belief in monsters" Little does everyone else know that Jezzie also gave him a new belief; the belief that Jezzie will win the competition to become the next Angel. "i'm impressed jezzie" "so am i but i'm also frightened still" "well now it's time for our studio audience to rate the performance of our guest angel!!! input your votes on your keypad now!!!" The audience votes with unrivaled intensity to show how they truly feel about Jezzie's performance as an Angel. "and your final score out of 10 is a resounding!!! 9.999/10!!! i don't think that score will ever be beaten!!!" "do i have the job now?!" "well as a formality, we're going to have to still play out the rest of the guests' appearances; i'll call you though" "all right!!!" Jezzie snaps her fingers and disappears. "i hate our audience" "maybe we should try to get the show cancelled"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 14)   Jakey's Angels (season 14) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakey's Angels (season 14)
Page 1 of 1