ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Alabama Medical (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Alabama Medical (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Alabama Medical (season 1)   Alabama Medical (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:35 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"DOCTOR THE PATIENT'S APPENDIX IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE" "oh no; we must hurry" Doctor Bran sprints down the hall, Nurse Emelyn following close behind. "help me doctor; i can't lose my appendix it is my best feature" "do not worry" "women all the time be walking up to me and saying 'damn boy that is one fine appendix' and then they let me kiss them on the face" "definitely one of the top three places to kiss women" Doctor Bran finishes sterilising his tools, and makes the first incision. Wires protrude from Taylor's appendix as it ceaselessly ticks away. "my doctor's training has told me that i need to cut the red wire" Doctor Bran scans the patient for a red wire, but every wire has been painted green. "uh-oh" "UH-OH?! that is one of the top three worst things that a doctor can say!!! right behind 'oops' and 'aw maaaan'" Doctor Bran begins to sweat profusely. No matter how many times Nurse Emelyn dabs his forehead with a cloth, she cannot keep up with the torrential downpour of sweat. "okay okay my training also told me exactly what to do in this situation" "oh good" "eenie meenie miney moe" "i take it back; 'uh-oh' is out of the top three" Doctor Bran cuts one of the wires, and the ticking stops. The appendix has been defused. Doctor Bran wipes gallons of sweat from his brow. "oh wow thanks doctor your dumb luck has saved my appendix" "not dumb luck; dumb training"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Alabama Medical (season 1)
Page 1 of 1