ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Alabama Vice (season 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Alabama Vice (season 3) Empty
PostSubject: Alabama Vice (season 3)   Alabama Vice (season 3) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 6:57 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"taylor we've got reports of contraband being smuggled out by boat" "let's roll" Taylor and Brucie roll out in their convertible down the sun-drenched beach-adjacent streets, and hop into their speedboat. They speed off to the location of the smugglers. "hey boys what's in the crates" "uh synthesisers" "really?" "yeah we're shipping loads of them because they'll never go out of style" "i do enjoy me some good synth; bust one out and play me a tune" "there's no electricity out here" "don't worry, i brought my portable generator" "that sounds really dangerous out on the water like this" "don't worry, we're insured" "i'd um rather not" "fine how much to buy one of these synthesisers" "sorry but they're all spoken for" "everyone has a price friend" "not me, i am incorruptable" "i'll give you fifty bux" "no" "damn" Taylor steers the boat away from the other boat. "i really wanted one too"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Vice (season 3)   Alabama Vice (season 3) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 6:57 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"brucie; a nightclub downtown has reported a death" "strange; that's not where people go when they want to die" "my thoughts exactly" Taylor and Brucie roll out in their convertible down the neon-filled nighttime streets to the nightclub. "is this the dead body" "yes" "hmmm certainly looks dead" "yeah the light fixture impaled through her chest certainly gives off that impression" "seems like you need to bolt down your lightning better" "sorry sirs i won't let it happen again" "let's roll" Taylor and Brucie peel out of the nightclub parking lot, case closed.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Vice (season 3)   Alabama Vice (season 3) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 6:58 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"taylor we've got reports of a mugging" "let's roll" Taylor and Brucie roll out in their convertible down the sun-drenched beach-adjacent streets, and hop into their speedboat. They speed off to the location of the mugger. "HALT POLICE" "not now i'm busy mugging this lady" "uh yeah we'd like you to stop doing that" "oh well i refuse" Taylor leaps from his boat to the mugger's boat, and begins mugging the mugger. "HOW'S THAT FEEL?!" "heh you think it is you who is mugging me but in actuality - IT IS I WHO IS MUGGING YOU" "wha-" The mugger swings around behind Taylor and begins mugging him. "I'LL SAVE YOU TAYLOR" Brucie leaps from his boat and begins mugging the mugger that's mugging Taylor. "HE CAN'T MUG BOTH OF US" "you FOOL!!! YOU'VE WALKED RIGHT INTO MY TRAP" The mugger nimbly escapes the mugger sandwich, leaving Brucie mugging Taylor, and hops into Taylor and Brucie's boat, and speeds away. "QUIT MUGGING ME WE'VE GOT TO CATCH HIM" "right" Taylor and Brucie speed off after the mugger, who has escaped into the annual mugger convention. "damn how are we going to find him here" "excuse me sir could you please mug me for a second" The convention atendee happily obliges. "nope not him; his technique is all wrong" After getting mugged by dozens of different muggers at the convention, Taylor finally gets mugged by the proper mugger. "IT'S YOU!!! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST, MUGGER!!!" "how can you arrest me WHEN YOU'RE BUSY BEING MUGGED?!" "FUCK" "I'LL SAVE YOU TAYLOR" Brucie escapes his mugging and leaps to mug the mugger. "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?!" "you FOOL!!! YOU'VE WALKED RIGHT INTO THE SAME TRAP AS LAST TIME!!!" The mugger nimbly escapes the mugger sandwich, but is immediately restrained by the other muggers at the convention. "WHAT" "YOU GIVE MUGGERS LIKE US A BAD NAME" Unable to escape the clutches of over a hundred muggers, the mugger is finally arrested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Vice (season 3)   Alabama Vice (season 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alabama Vice (season 3)
Page 1 of 1