ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Everything's Going to be All Right (2015)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13953
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Everything's Going to be All Right (2015) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Going to be All Right (2015)   Everything's Going to be All Right (2015) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Mission 075: Iron Maiden Wants You for Dead [Yuko]
"yuko i've got here a royal decree from king bran forcing you to let me in" "oh by all means then / do come on inside jakey / have some fun in there" "thanks" Jakey runs into the stadium just as everyone is picking up and leaving. "DUDE THAT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER" "CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY PLAYED ALL OF JAKEY'S FAVOURITE SONGS" "YEAH EVEN THOUGH THE REST OF THE CROWD DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF THEM" Deputy Orange and Sheriff Antony high-five and exit the stadium. "bu-bu-but" "hey jakey i didn't see you inside; did you enjoy the show" "I JUST GOT IN" "o-oh dear i-i well um it wasn't that good" "really" "no it was great; they sounded so young and full of life like it was still the 1980s only a better 1980s where they had brave new world/dance of death-era material" "aw dammit" "hey wait you've got something stuck to your chest" Resistance Leadour grabs at a mass protruding from under Jakey's shirt, and pulls out a ticket to the show. "..." "..." "oh i get it ha ha ha fuck you you fucking erin 'the tickets were in my heart all along' ha ha ha FUCK YOU" "THAT'S THE SPIRIT JAKEY" Michelle pats Jakey on the back. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/'I Just Beat Everything's Going to be All Right and All I Got Was This Stupid' t-shirt/THE END]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Everything's Going to be All Right (2015)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4