ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 8)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 8) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 8)   Jakey's Angels (season 8) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 8:53 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"so uh angels do you remember the mover and the shaker" "of course" "that was a hard-fought battle, but we won somehow" "yes well uh the mover and the shaker performed the fusion dance while in prison and formed a new being entirely; since alabama law is forced to identify 'the shaky mover' as something entirely separate from the mover and the shaker, they have been released from prison and are currently robbing a liquor store" "WHAT this is why the legal system doesn't work" "oh that poor liquor; we must rescue it" "and keep it safe in your stomach?" "well not ALL of it; some of it will be transported to my safehouse (which is also my regular house)" The Angels hop into The Angelmobile and drive off for the liquor store.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 8)   Jakey's Angels (season 8) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 8:53 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM" The Shaky Mover does just the opposite of what Grace had wanted him to do, and instead makes a beeline right for her. "uh-oh" The Shaky Mover grabs Grace by her torso and begins to shake her furiously. "OH NO" "HE HAS THE MOVEMENT SPEED OF THE MOVER AND THE SHAKING POWER OF THE SHAKER" "THAT MAKES SENSE; I HAVE NO IDEA WHY WE DIDN'T ASSUME THAT INITIALLY" "this'll stop him" Gwendolyn pulls out her gun and fires at The Shaky Mover, but the movement and vibrations from the shaking cause him to dodge without even trying. "FUCK HE'S TOO QUICK AND SLICK" "uh-oh; guns are our most potent weapon" "poor grace is probably getting brain damage from all the shaking!!!" "so, no different than usual?" Grace begins to foam at the mouth from the vigourous shaking she is receiving. "man we can't lose another angel so soon after poor claire!!!" "yeah unless it's you in which case i don't mind" Gwendolyn gives Kathy a small shove, but due to her increased strength, she sends Kathy toppling back into The Shaky Mover, who is caught off-guard and falls to the ground, finally releasing Grace from his dreadful grip. "GRACE ARE YOU OKAY" Grace's eyes roll around in her head as the foaming subsides. If not for the Angel Elixir, she would definitely have died five minutes prior. Unfortunately, as Gwendolyn and Kathy check on Grace, The Shaky Mover regains his composure and grabs Gwendolyn, shaking her as he did to Grace. Fortunately, as a vampire, Gwendolyn is less vulnerable to the effects of shaking. Gwendolyn leans in toward The Shaky Mover's neck, and bites down hard. "oh man it's like SUPER-concentrated a positive" Excited at having an even more flavourful version of her favourite drink, Gwendolyn continues to drink the delicious mixture of like blood types until there is nothing left, and The Shaky Mover falls to the ground, dead. "delicious" Gwendolyn, full to burst, collapses onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 8)   Jakey's Angels (season 8) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 8:54 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"great job angels!!! you have successfully neutralised another criminal!!! for good this time!!!" "yeah i think we've learnt our lesson; don't bother arresting criminals and just straight-up kill them so they can't come back and nearly kill us" "i don't know; i think it was worth it for all the delicious blood" "i also think it was worth it; the manager felt sorry for me being nearly killed and gave me a shitload of liquor" Grace has built a fort out of all the liquor she has been awarded, including a throne made of liquor. "i'd say it was worth the five-hundred consecutive concussions" "well uh keep on keepin' on i guess" "will do"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 8)   Jakey's Angels (season 8) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakey's Angels (season 8)
Page 1 of 1