ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 4) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 4)   Jakey's Angels (season 4) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 5:04 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"ladies i have given you all superhuman powers fit to fight the most heinous criminals through this special potion" Jakey shows off a glass bottle with a picture of a skull and crossbones on it containing a mysterious green liquid. "since i've already administered the potion, now would be the perfect time to go over the potential side effects" "wait what" "well the list is pretty long and i didn't want to bore you to sleep, but now that you've got the enhanced resistance to boredom afforded by this potion, it's all good" "fair enough" "warning: do not drink this potion if you are pregnant; do not drink alcohol for at least forty-eight hours after imbibing this potion" Kathy quickly throws away her martini, then acts as if nothing had happened. "potential side effects include: insomnia, narcolepsy, night terrors, day terrors, midafternoon terrors, extreme sweatiness, increased cattiness, a sudden and unexplainable craving for cool ranch doritos, athlete's foot, athlete's hand, irritable leg syndrome, restless bowel syndrome, and, in extreme cases, a sudden and unexpected demise" "oh is that all" "i'm sure you'll all be fine"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 4)   Jakey's Angels (season 4) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 5:04 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"all right ladies your first assignment: two nefarious supervillains are at large in our fair city; the mover and the shaker have been spotted robbing the alabama savings and loan" "we are on it" The Angels hop onto the tricycles and pedal off to the bank, where they bust in through the front door. "sup my niggas" "oh no it's the-wait who are these ladies" "we are here to stop your late-night robbery" "thank you for doing it at night btw" Gwendolyn shakes The Shaker's hand, but she does not account for the force with which The Shaker reciprocates the handshake, as handshakes are his specialty. The Shaker tightens his iron grip on Gwendolyn's hand, but she slips out due to her extreme sweatiness brought on by the potion. "you really should get that checked out" "noted" Gwendolyn's leg suddenly kicks out from under her, and she ends up booting The Shaker clear across the room into a stone column, knocking him out. "oops" Gwendolyn's earpiece rings, and she answers the call from Jakey. "great job gwendy!!!" "d-did you seriously just call me gwendy"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 4)   Jakey's Angels (season 4) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 5:04 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
Meanwhile, Grace and Kathy double-team The Mover, but his movements are far too fast for either of them to handle. "ugh i hate this guy" "really? you looked about ready to sleep with him not too long ago, just like you do with half the city" "i'm a pure virgin and you know it lady" "pure as the most yellow-stained snow" "oh that is IT" Kathy tackles Grace, allowing The Mover to exit the building. "oh now look what you and your overactive libido have done" "oh don't try and pin this one on me" "i wouldn't dream of it; we all know the real culprit is the public highway that is your vagina" Grace takes out her grappling hook and zips out the door, catching The Mover off-guard and kicking him right in the back of the head, knocking him out. Kathy lays on the ground stunned for a second. "w-well the same goes for you" "mmm i'm sure" Grace's earpiece rings, and she answers the call from Jakey. "great job gracie!!!" "thanks boss" Grace and Gwendolyn drag their catches off to the waiting prison van. Kathy's earpiece rings, and she answers the call from Jakey. "i am disappointed in you, katherine" "sorry mother" Kathy begins to march up to her bedroom, but falls asleep on the spot.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 4)   Jakey's Angels (season 4) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakey's Angels (season 4)
Page 1 of 1