ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1)   Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:28 am

EPYSODE ONE:
"all right operatives, terrorists have planted a bomb inside the white house and it is up to you to make sure the bomb won't do that thing bombs do" "oh good; i can't stand the ticking" "no the other thing" "oh" "operatives MOVE OUT" The highly-trained team of operatives hops into the A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. car and drives to the White House. "WE ARE HERE TO DIFFUSE THE BOMB" "oh good; the ticking is driving me crazy" "have you uh located the bomb" "can't say i have" "damn" "don't worry, i'm sure we'll find it if we wander around the white house aimlessly" "great idea" The operatives wander around the white house. "GUYS I FOUND IT" "you found the bomb?!" "yes" "tell me where the bomb is" "the bomb is INSIDE THE PRESIDENT" "mr. president there is a bomb inside you" "oh dear however did that happen" "you need to watch what you eat" "i knew my reckless eating habits would be the death of me someday" "it's not too late; reduce your intake of sugars and fats and subsist on a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables" "i'll take my chances with the bomb thanks" "oh well" "can't say we didn't try" The operatives exit the White House as the president explodes.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1)   Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:28 am

EPYSODE TWO:
"all right operatives, terrorists have planted a bomb inside the internet and it is up to you to make sure the bomb won't do that thing bombs do" "WE'RE ON IT" "better put on your hack-proof vests before we go into the internet" "yes, we do not want to fall victim to hackers" "CYBERISE" Operative B flips the switch, cyberising the operatives.  "guys this is my first time inside the internet and i am scared" "it's okay; the internet is a dangerous place" "HOLY SHIT IT'S A VIRUS" "AUGH" Operative J cowers behind Operative E. "BEGONE, FOUL BEAST" Operative E strikes at the virus with his Norton Anti-Virus Cyber-Sword, but the virus laughs and swats him aside. "OH NO" "ABORT ABORT" Operative B presses the emergency escape button. "OH NO ALL OF OUR COMPUTERS ARE INFECTED" "WHY" "THAT IS IT, WE ARE GETTING MACS" Operative E chucks all the computer equipment out of the window. The viruses escape from the computers and rampage across town. Meanwhile, the bomb inside the internet explodes, killing millions of innocent websites.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1)   Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:28 am

EPYSODE THREE:
"all right operatives, terrorists have planted a bomb" "uh could you be more specific" "NOPE" "shit how are we going to find this bomb" "do not fret, friends; if you truly believe, you will find the bomb" "but where-" "operative e, it's okay; the bomb was in your heart all along" Operative E's heart explodes, killing all the other operatives.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1)   Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operatives of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. (season 1)
Page 1 of 1