ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Time Alliances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13937
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Time Alliances Empty
PostSubject: The Time Alliances   The Time Alliances Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:20 pm

PRO-TIME:
David Coverdale "Give me just a little more time" ("Give Me More Time" by Whitesnake)
Dennis DeYoung "Time is all that we really need" ("Don't Let it End" by Styx)
Lou Gramm "Time, our precious time" ("With Heaven on Our Side" by Foreigner)
The Knack Guy "When you gonna give me some time, Sharona" ("My Sharona" by The Knack)
Kurt Cobain "I do hope you have the time" ("About a Girl" by Nirvana)
Stevie Nicks "Time makes you bolder" ("Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac)
Lindsey Buckingham ("Time, Precious Time" by Lindsey Buckingham)
George Harrison "It's gonna take time; a whole lot of precious time" ("Got My Mind Set on You" by George Harrison)
John Lennon ("Living on Borrowed Time" by John Lennon)
Bret Michaels "Don't need nothin' but a good time; how can I resist" ("Nothin' but a Good Time" by Poison)
Scropions Guy "Just another sip of borrowed time" ("Kiss of Borrowed Time" by Scorpions)
Bruce Dickinson "Time is always on my side" ("Caught Somewhere in Time" by Iron Maiden)
Glenn Hughes "You know we had no time; we could not even try" ("Burn" by Deep Purple)
Billie Joe Armstrong "I hope you had the time of your life" ("Time of Your Life" by Green Day)
Jimi Hendrix "I'm tired of wasting all my precious time" ("Foxy Lady" by The Jimi Hendrix Experience)
Marc Bolan "The throne of time is a kingly; a kingly thing" ("Monolith" by T.Rex)
Paul McCartney "We have lost the time that was so hard to find, and I will lose my mind if you won't see me" ("You Won't See Me" by The Beatles)
Ian Gillan ("Living on Borrowed Time" by Ian Gillan)
Matt Bellamy "You could have been #1 if you'd only found the time" ("Uno" by Muse)
Dave Grohl "Give me back my precious time" ("But, Honestly" by Foo Fighters)
Noel Gallagher "I sold my soul for the second time" and "I begged my landlord for some more time" ("The Importance of Being Idle" by Oasis)
Steve Miller "And I know that it's true that all the things that I do are gonna come back to be in my sweet time" ("Rock'n Me" by The Steve Miller Band)
Supertramp Guy "Give a little bit; give a little bit of your time to me" ("Give a Little Bit" by Supertramp)
Phil Collins "I need to find time" ("You Can't Hurry Love" by Phil Collins)
Cher "I need time to move on" ("Believe" by Cher)
The Backstreet Boys "So here we are, and we'll always stay together, and we owe it all to you; time goes on and on" ("Time" by Backstreet Boys)

ANTI-TIME:
Shoeless Bill "Baby, I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time" ("Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney)
Jack White "Taking their time right behind my back" ("Seven Nation Army" by White Stripes)
Tommy Shaw "Too much time on my hands, ticking away with my sanity" ("Too Much Time on My Hands" by Styx)
Dave Mustaine "I found my body's doing time; in my back a hundred knives" ("Of Mice and Men" by Megadeth)
James Hetfield "Killing time; your turn to kill" ("Killing Time" by Metallica)
ZP Theart "Deepest fears will burn inside your mind for the souls lost in endless time" ("Lost Souls in Endless Time" by DragonForce)
Buck Dharma "Time ain't on my side" ("Burnin' for You" by Blue Oyster Cult)
Rod Stewart "The world will always welcome lovers as time goes by" ("As Time Goes By" by Rod Stewart)
Axl Rose "There was a time; didn't want to know it at all" ("There Was a Time" by Guns N' Roses)
Kansas Guy "Father Time will take his toll; rack your body and steal your soul" ("Child of Innocence" by Kansas)
Liam Gallagher "There is no time; the little things, they make me so happy" ("It's Good to be Free" by Oasis)
Ringo Starr "I met you in the morning, waiting for the tides of time, but now the tide is turning; I can see that I was blind" ("What Goes On" by The Beatles)
Brad Delp "It's been such a long time; I think I should be goin'" ("Foreplay/Long Time" by Boston)
Ian Gillan "Lord, I need some time to kill" ("Time to Kill" by Deep Purple)
Alice Cooper "I've had enough of all your lies; I've only got time to kill" ("Time to Kill" by Alice Cooper)
Savatage Guy "I wasted my time until time wasted me" ("When the Crowds are Gone" by Savatage)
Jeff Scott Soto "Time has never been a friend of mine" ("If I Never Let Her Go" by Jeff Scott Soto)

Last edited by Jakeyadventure on Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:42 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

The Time Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Alliances   The Time Alliances Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:41 am

Wow, I missed this thread.

Matt bellamy, could there be a bigger betrayer of Time?

Oh, and don't forget the unreleased Shredd & His Shredders song "Time is Great (Gotta Love It)" Where the only lyric is "Time is so great" repeated 200 times in various languages.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13937
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Time Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Alliances   The Time Alliances Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Sponsored content

The Time Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Alliances   The Time Alliances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time Alliances
Page 1 of 1