ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Stranger Things Have Happened (2021)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13955
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Stranger Things Have Happened (2021) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things Have Happened (2021)   Stranger Things Have Happened (2021) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Mission 025: Temptation and Disappointment [Olivia]
"so how'd sitting on those guys go" "they're in comas but they signed waivers so i'm legally in the clear" "oh good" "i am exhausted though but i just got a message from the temp agency telling me to go and temp for someone or other" "why not call the temp agency and get a temp to fill in for you" "now there's an idea" Olivia sends a request to the temp agency and gets a temp. It is herself. "dammit i should have known that wouldn't work" "so who do you have to fill in for while filling in for yourself" "uh let's see here" Olivia looks at her phone, but it is filling up with endless messages telling Olivia to fill in for herself. "uh-" Olivia's phone explodes in her hand. "AW MAN that was the brand new orcphone mk XI!!!" Jakey puts his hand on his chest and hangs his head in fond remembrance of the orcPhone Mk. XI. "seems to me the build quality could have been better" "that's what we get for letting the chinese produce it; NO LONGER!!! from now on all orcish products will be produced BY ORCISH HANDS!!!" "that's good" "i was getting sick of these chinese-made bras that can't even contain my middle-of-the-road orcish d-cups and break after just the one use!!!" "are you sure your bust isn't just growing" "very possible; orcish busts don't stop growing until the age of 75" "i'll send picture to the expert" Jakey snaps a photograph of Olivia's bust and sends it off to Piper, who instantly responds with the cup size. "good news; you've graduated to E" "sick" Michelle jealously begins drinking more milk, hoping to increase her own bust size. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Piper missions]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things Have Happened (2021)   Stranger Things Have Happened (2021) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Mission 026: Backwards Savages [Julia]
Jakey walks into the park, over the grass. "may i see your 'walking on the grass' permit" "yeah here you go" "okay everything is in ord-WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OVER THERE" Julia stomps on over to Amber, who is currently having a picnic. "uh hi" "citizen, WHERE is your picnicking permit?!" "..." "..." "you're pulling my leg right" "i don't know how they do things in whatever backwards shithole country YOU'RE from, but here we have RULES AND REGULATIONS" "uh-" "also, where's your 'walking on the grass' permit?!" "i didn't walk on the grass, i hovered over the grass" "okay fair enough but that still doesn't excuse this permitless PICNIC" "fine i'll leave" "not without paying the fine" "FINE?!" "yeah fifty bux" Amber stares blankly at Julia, then flies away with her picnicking supplies. "YOU'D BETTER BE HEADED TO AN ATM" Amber turns around and sticks up her middle finger. "YOU'D BETTER ALSO SHOW A 'FLIPPING OFF THE OWNER' PERMIT" Michelle holds up her 'getting Jakey to take me home' permit. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Amber missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 027: Fright of a Lifetime [Julia]
"jakey there's someone here to see you; she had all the proper permits and everything so she's in the fountain" "IN the fountain?" "yeah it's kind of weird but i can't argue with proper permits" Jakey heads toward the fountain, and a skeletal figure leaps up at him from within the depths. "I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU" "GAH" Jakey sprints in the opposite direction, terrified for his life. "HEY WHERE'S YOUR 'RUNNING FOR YOUR LIFE' PERMIT" Julia joins Bonerietta in the chase, but Jakey hops into The Motherfucker and drives off as fast as he possibly can. Michelle pops up from the back seat. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/abject terror]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 028: A Touching Tribute [Noriko]
"jakey it's horrible they're decomissioning the 5H-03 model train today" "oh r.i.p." "can you take me down to the station to pour a 40 out for my boy" "i'd say the 5H-03 deserves at least double that" "good point; can you drive me to the liquor store first" "on it" Jakey and Noriko hop into The Motherfucker and drive down to Liquorz Я Us, where Shopkeepour stands behind the counter, chewing a fresh stick of 5 gum. "i'd like your BIGGEST liquor" "we've got the ten gallon drum" "PERFECT" Noriko buys the drum of liquor, and she and Jakey load it into The Motherfucker, then drive on down to the station, where Noriko recites a haiku she'd written on the way. "for five h oh three / forty ounce is not enough / this keg for my boy" Noriko pours the liquor all over the train station while Michelle plays Taps on a trumpet. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/5H-03 commemorative t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 029: Baking Secrets [Emelyn]
"good jakey there you are; try this zorbulaxian cookie for me i've got to make sure it's good before giving it to the king" Jakey takes a bite of the cookie. "i've had better" "WHAT OUR COOKIES ARE THE BEST IN THE GALAXY!!!" "false" "okay hu-man take me to your so-called 'better' cookies" "fine fine" Jakey, Emelyn, and Zoh'ie hop into The Motherfucker and drive all the way out to Mojavistan, where Piper's house is located. "oh hello there jakey and you brought some friends hello" "greetings hu-man my name is zoh'ie of the zorbulaxian empire; this other hu-man tells me that your chocolate chip cookies are better than ours, rated best in the galaxy" "well lucky for you, i've got a batch fresh from the oven" "oh boy oh boy" Emelyn and Zoh'ie sit down to munch on some cookies. Zoh'ie is taken aback. "i admit defeat, hu-man" Zoh'ie hangs her head, realising she has absolutely nothing to offer the humans in exchange for the knowledge of pizza and hamburgers. "i-i've got to go" Zoh'ie runs from the house, hops into her spaceship, and leaves Earth, ashamed of her failure. "well that was nice" Michelle grabs a cookie from the table and takes a big whiff of the chocolately aroma before stuffing it in her mouth. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/spaceship t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 030: 360 No Scope [Scarlett]
"okay jakey same drill as last time; guard my bath and only come in if i yell 'RIBOFLAVIN'" "you can count on me" Scarlett turns and grabs her rubber ducky and heads into the bath. She begins to sing a jolly tune. "♫i don't care if monday's blue, tuesday's grey and wednesday, too♫" As Jakey bops along to the tune, Unimportant shows up. "jakey stand aside" "no one gets past" "my horoscope today said i have to interrupt scarlett's bubblybath or i will be stuck with bad luck for a week; STAND ASIDE" "♫SATURDAY, WAIT, AND SUNDAY ALWAYS COMES TOO LATE, BUT FRIDAY NEVER HESITATE♫" "no one is getting past me; i am IMMOVABLE" "then i'm going to MAKE YOU MOVE" Unimportant pulls out a gun. "please stop; you're embarrassing yourself" "STAND ASIDE OR I'LL SHOOT" Jakey pulls out his own gun and pops Unimportant between the eyes. Soon, Scarlett's bubblybath is over. "thanks for the he-why is there a corpse on the floor" "i'll clean it up don't worry" Jakey cuts open his hand and uses his stupid healing powers to revive Unimportant. "i will never forgive you for this" "you'll forget by the time your mission rolls around" "yeah you're probably right" Unimportant mopes off, and Michelle mopes in. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Unimportant missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 031: Inclination [Scarlett]
"okay jakey same drill as last time; guard my bath and only come in if i yell 'RIBOFLAVIN'" "you can count on me" Scarlett turns and grabs her rubber ducky and heads into the bath. She begins to sing a jolly tune. "♫i can't stop the way i feel; things you do don't seem real♫" As Jakey bops along to the tune, a familiar Rachel bounces up the stairs. "jakey hello i am here to seek advice from scarlett about an upcoming role in a film where i play a girl who spends her whole life in bubblybaths" "♫SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY LIKE NO ONE ELSE; SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY, AND I CAN'T HELP MYSELF♫" "well you can ask her for advice AFTER she gets out of the tub" "OH yeah that makes sense" Jakey and Rachel wait patiently for Scarlett's bubblybath to end. At that moment, both Scarlett and Michelle exit into the hallway. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Rachel missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things Have Happened (2021)   Stranger Things Have Happened (2021) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Mission 032: Deafening Silence [Scarlett]
"okay jakey same drill as last time; guard my bath and only come in if i yell 'RIBOFLAVIN'" "you can count on me" Scarlett turns and grabs her rubber ducky and heads into the bath. She begins to sing a jolly tune. "♫i'm alright don't nobody worry 'bout me; why you got to give me a fight? can't you just let it be♫" As Jakey bops along to the tune, he is startled by the sudden silence. "RIBOFLAVIN RIBOFLAVIN" Jakey busts down the door and finds Scarlett being stuffed into a sack by a masked bandit. "WHAT THE FUCK" "shh" The masked bandit leaps out the window and Jakey chases her down. He can tell it's a woman by the massive lumps of womanhood attached to her chest. As the chase winds through the alleys of Canada, the masked bandit eventually ducks into a warehouse. Jakey rushes to the entrance just in time to see the events unfold. "SURPRISE!!!" Scarlett is released from the sack as the masked bandit rips off her mask to reveal Scarlett's Aunt Arabella. "HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY!!!" "IS THAT A BUBBLYBATH FULL OF IMPORTED PERUVIAN BUBBLES?!" "yes indeed!!! only the best for my neice" Scarlett embraces her aunt in a big, wet, naked hug, due to being kidnapped from the bath. "well all's well that ends well i suppose" While no one's looking, Michelle steals a Peruvian bubble and captures it in a jar for later use. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Arabella missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things Have Happened (2021)   Stranger Things Have Happened (2021) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Mission 033: Heroics in Action [Resistance Leadour]
"what in the world is going on here" "glub glub glub" "sorry i didn't quite catch that" "oh sorry jakey; ressie's a bit tied up right now; i'd be happy to answer any questions you've got though" "okay river-girl, here is my question: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" "i am pouring gallons upon gallons of high-pressure water onto ressie's face and she is resisting drowning" "you know, i expected better of you, ressie" "glub?" "i'd have imagined you'd also be able to resist the inability to speak but i guess i overestimated your abilities" Resistance Leadour is shocked, momentarily loses her concentration, and begins to drown. "AH SHIT ABORT ABORT" River-Girl whips all the fluid away from Resistance Leadour's lungs. "AGAIN" "shouldn't you take a break? you nearly drowned" "AGAIN I SAID" River-Girl hesitates, but resumes her watery assault. "hello jakey not only am i not drowning but i am also speaking how about that" "did you just blink?" "WHAT NO" "i totally just saw you blink" "I WOULD NEVER" "be right back" Jakey hops into a time machine to a minute ago, takes a video of Resistance Leadour blinking, and returns to the present. "here is video proof that you blinked" "..." A single tear streams down Resistance Leadour's face. In spite of the raging torrent of water assaulting her, the single tear is easily distinguished. "oh the shame" More single tears work their way down Resistance Leadour's cheeks, an overwhelming sadness and shame washing over her. Try as she might, she cannot resist the pain of failure. Michelle walks up and dumps a bucket of water onto Resistance Leadour's face. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/River-Girl missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 034: A Fallen Star [Resistance Leadour]
"uh ressie? are you okay" "no; no i am not" "uh-" "thank you jakey; you pointing out my deepest failure cut like a knife but it made me realise how complacent i've been getting" "well-" "to that end, i am going on an expedition to the arctic and am not returning until i am worthy of my name" "but-" "do not worry; i will be back and better than ever" "..." "..." "good luck" "thanks; please resist forgetting about me" "resist worry" With that, Resistance Leadour leaves Alabama and heads to the Arctic. Michelle immediately raids her fridge. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/arctic jacket]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 035: Missing in Action [Victorrhea]
"uh hey victorrhea why's everyone sitting in a circle" "we were supposed to have a guest speaker here teach us how to resist our sicknesses but she hasn't shown up" "how long have you been waiting" "five hours or so" "why" "well she told us upfront that she resists punctuality" "well uh she's not coming" "what how do you know" "she went off to the arctic to 'find herself' or whatever" "oh well i never believed in that new-age bullshit anyway (also i think i'm addicted to morphine)" "that's the spirit" Michelle sneaks up behind two terminally ill patients and swaps their IV drips. Luckily, they both contained the same substance. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/new-age bullshit t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 036: Oil Tycoon [Victorrhea]
"STEP RIGHT UP STEP RIGHT THIS WAY" Jakey and all of the terminally ill patients are drawn toward the voice of a blonde woman wearing a false moustache. They surround the old covered wagon full of bottles. "terminal illness got you down? well peruse our selection of seriously stupendous solutions!!! tonics to take your illness and-" "what is this, the 1800s?! i'm not falling for this shit" "are your tonics approved by the FDA?" "were any snakes harmed in the making of that oil?!" The salesman begins to sweat. As the terminally ill bumrush the carriage, the woman leaps into the back of the wagon and her driver whips the horses. The woman's hat and moustache fly off, revealing Kathy underneath. Just then, Michelle pulls up with her own snake oil wagon. "uh nevermind; take me home"
[reward: respect +/snake oil t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 037: The Sincerest Form of Flattery [Azalea]
"hey jakey i want to try out one of those bubblybaths that are all the rage these days so could you guard my door and only come in if i yell 'FOLIC ACID'" "can do" Azalea turns and grabs her neon rubby rucky and heads into the bath. She begins to sing a jolly tune. "♫the city's sleepin' like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung♫" As Jakey bops along to the tune, The Great Cheryl clomps up to the doorway. "jared stand aside a child vomitted off the ferris wheel and abigail has to clean it up" "she's currently in the bath" "♫LIGHT UP THE NIGHT; THERE IS A CITY THAT THIS DARKNESS CAN'T HIDE♫" "oh thank you for telling me" The Great Cheryl warps Azalea outside, fully cleaned and clothed. "what the fuck-" The Great Cheryl hands Azalea a mop and bucket, and warps her off to the vomit. "well i'll uh spend some money at the park then" "good" The Great Cheryl teleports off, and Jakey finds Michelle failing at the ring toss. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/The Great Cheryl missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 038: Viewer Retention [Gwendolyn]
"jakey every november my viewer rate goes way down and i can't figure out why" "it's a compliment; it means they find you attractive" "what" "november is national no ogling nice-looking females month; as a canadian, i am excused from such activity" "oh that makes sense; that means i should go in hard at the end of october and the beginning of december" "yeah, november is a great time to take a break so you'll be refreshed for the hard-hitting month of december" "nice; maybe in november i'll be able to catch up on the last five seasons of my favourite television programme, the news" "eh you haven't missed much; the news needs some fresh blood in the writing staff; it's been retreading the same ground for years now" "oh shame" Michelle walks up and hands Gwendolyn a bag of nuts. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/nut t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 039: The Lord's Work [Piper]
"hello jakey you're just in time to see me work my magic" Piper's doorbell rings, and at the door is Emelyn. "uh hello milord the king bran sent me here to do a task of some sort" "oh yes; those c-cups are very unbecoming of a member of the royal entourage; just look at jakey's royal entourage" Piper knocks on the airvent, and Grace reluctantly exits. "look at those beautiful mounds of mammary; very becoming of a member of the royal entourage" "uh thanks" "miss grace is the very PICTURE of what a member of the royal entourage should strive to be!!! loyal AND busty" "WORD" "fine give me the stupid implants" "that's no way to talk about them; they are a precious gift from your caring ruler" "yeah emelyn i'd totally give my royal entourage breast implants if they weren't so naturally gifted" "whatever" Emelyn trudges over to the table, where Piper begins to work her magic. Michelle throws a breast implant at Jakey's head. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/King Bran missions/Emelyn missions/Special Agent Grace missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things Have Happened (2021)   Stranger Things Have Happened (2021) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Mission 040: Entrapment [Piper]
"so then i says to valerie you know what i says? i says-" "REFRIGERATOR INSPECTION" "oh greetings ms inspector" "all right, my name is ruth barlow; i'm with the inspection board" "yes hi" "where's the refrigerator i was called to inspect" "oh there isn't one" "what why did you call me then" "to offer you what you TRULY DESIRE" "a role as a detective on a television show?!" "uh well something that can help get you NOTICED by people who can give you what you truly desire" "acting lessons?" "BIGGER TITS!!!" "..." "..." "okay sure why not" "you will not regret this decision even the once!!!" Piper leads Ruth into the room where the magic happens as Michelle exits said room. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Valerie missions/Ruth missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things Have Happened (2021)   Stranger Things Have Happened (2021) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Mission 041: There Was an Attempt [Amber]
"hey jakey check out this basket of faerie wings that showed up at my doorstep" "oh nice who's it from" "it doesn't say but it must be someone who knows me very well because it's my favourite food wrapped in my favourite type of basket (wicker)" "well to be fair, everyone's favourite type of basket is wicker" "true true but enough about that; let's dig in" "all right!!!" Jakey is the first to grab and bite into a faerie wing, and immediately begins to die. The The Diamonds in his bloodstream remove the poison from his bloodstream, however, allowing him to recover from sure death. "amber those are poisoned" "oh i thought you were doing a bit" Amber looks down at the beautiful basket full of her favourite food, which has been ruined by poison. "i must have received this by mistake; no one could possibly want me dead" "hmm" Jakey knows that Amber is wrong, but bites his tongue. "oh nice i love these" Michelle munches down on a faerie wing. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Svart of Darkness missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 042: Quickscope [Unimportant]
"uh unimportant?" "go away i am lying in bed for the rest of the week so that the bad luck cannot get to me" "have you read any of your horoscopes for the last couple days" "no way man the newspaper could totally give me a papercut" "well today's horoscope says that if a saggitarius buys a kathyburger then she'll have GOOD luck all week" Unimportant bursts from within her bedroom. "let's roll" Jakey and Unimportant hop into The Motherfucker and drive down to KathyBurger, where Sara stands at the counter wearing a clearly fake smile. "hello and like welcome to kathyburger like may i take your like order" "hey that's ecto-burger's schtick" "yeah and we like stole it" "you are aware of the vengeful demoness who will destroy you and everything you hold dear right" "what no" "yeah she's really protective of her brand so um friendly warning if you don't want your soul damned to hell for all eternity" "UH DULY NOTED" "ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT; i'll have a kathyburger, STAT" "do you want fries with that" "sure whatever" "okay that will be thirty alabama fun bux" "WHAT" "hey i don't set the prices i just peddle the meat" "fine fine" Unimportant slams her money on the counter, and receives her KathyBurger and fries in return. Unimportant hands Jakey the fries and wolfs down the KathyBurger in what must be world record time. "wow" Unimportant stands there, panting and wheezing after inhaling an entire KathyBurger. "so uh how was it" "i ate it so fast that i didn't have time to taste it" "probably for the best" Jakey discards the fries, which taste like glue. "now come on jakey i need a smiley stack i'm having withdrawals" "okay okay" Jakey and Unimportant hop back into The Motherfucker and meet back up with Michelle. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Jezzie missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 043: Dress Rehearsal [Rachel]
"okay jakey i need to practice for my role in the upcoming film so guard my bath and only come in if i yell 'XANTHAN GUM'" "got it" Rachel turns and grabs her rubber ducky and heads into the bath. She begins to sing a jolly tune. "♫i threw a wish in the well; don't ask me i'll never tell♫" As Jakey bops along to the tune, Scarlett trudges up, still soaking wet from her own bubblybath. "jakey what the FUCK are you doing?!" "guarding this door" "♫HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER; CALL ME MAYBE♫" "well i have hired a lawyer; this film is clearly violating my intellectual property rights" "of singing in the bath?" "yes; tell 'im natalie" "this film is clearly violating scarlett's intellectual property rights" "SEE?!" "well i can't argue with a real lawyer; go on in" Scarlett and Natalie storm into Rachel's bath and begin to demand she cease and desist. Michelle enters the room, fresh from her own lawsuit over Rachel's other recent role, playing a girl who asks to be taken home. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Scarlett missions/Natalie missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 044: Cease and Desist [Rachel]
"so uh is the movie cancelled" "nah; the studio just paid scarlett a bunch of money and turned it into a biopic about her life" "does that change the film much?" "not really; we were ripping off her life pretty heavily anyway" "oh cool" "the problem though is now i have to learn a bunch of other songs to sing in the bath" "were your old songs not good enough?" "scarlett only sings 'classic' old person songs whereas i, being young and vivacious, only know songs made in 2010 or later" "you don't even know everytime we touch?!" "no way grampa; your old man songs have never had the displeasure of gracing my youthful ears" "what about all those car rides where i was blasting classics fm" "i wore earplugs" "fair enough but you're not going to be able to keep up the streak if you take this role" "thus i am going to leave the production; i can't have it tarnish my image" Michelle walks up, and, knowing what's coming, Rachel puts in her earplugs. "♫take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty; oh won't you PLEASE take me home♫"
[reward: respect +/old man songs t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 045: Stuck on You [Arabella]
"and THIS is the glue factory" "what's with all the neighing" "oh we breed horses here; instead of using old ones, we use fresh young horses, which make superior adhesive" "oh that makes sense" Suddenly, an alarm goes off in the factory. "oh no not again" "someone's fallen into the glue vat?" "yeah hopefully we can still identify the body" "OR we could just throw nuclear waste into the glue" "and create a glue-themed superhero (or villain)!!!" Arabella whistles for some of her men to dump radioactive waste into the glue vat, but they notice a note attached to the girl's legs. "uh boss it says here this is a suicide attempt not an accident" "oh nevermind then" "that was a close call" "yeah it could have been a real sticky situation" Arabella looks at Jakey, waiting for him to laugh, but Jakey turns around and exits the factory along with Michelle. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Glue-Girl t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 046: Where the Magic Happens [Arabella]
"and THIS is the radioactive waste factory" "i thought all your other businesses produced radioactive waste as a byproduct" "you can never have enough radioactive waste jakey" "fair enough" "yeah people come from miles around to buy our radioactive waste" "why" "have you ever driven past a county fair and thought 'wow that is the largest vegetable of that sort i have ever seen'" "yeah" "well sunlight and rain can't do ALL the work" "i feel like i'm peeking too far behind the velvet curtain" "well as long as you don't peek behind this lead curtain, you won't suffer any adverse side effects" Michelle grabs a gigantic barrel of radioactive waste she'd bought. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/radioactive waste t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 047: Beach Patrol [River-Girl]
Jakey sits at the computer in River-Girl's apartment, keeping an eye out for crime on the beach she's patrolling. "WHAT THE FUCK" "jakey? what's up speak to me" "turn to your left" River-Girl turns to her left. "WHAT THE FUCK" River-Girl and Jakey stare wide-eyed at whatever it is that Candice is building out of sand. "uh citizen? what is that" "oh this? well you know how people take a bunch of snow and compact it into balls and stack those balls to make a snowman" "yeah" "well i decided to try the same thing with sand" "how did you get it to compact like that" "i used only the finest adhesive; made from the freshest young horses" "wow you're making me wish i'd become a glue-themed superhero instead of a water-themed one" "you said that yesterday about becoming a grass-themed superhero" "i still say 'meadow-girl' would be a sick name" "WATCH OUT" Michelle dives for the frisbee, careening into Candice's sandman. The sandman is so well-built, however, that it merely falls on its side, prefectly intact as Michelle lays on it. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Candice missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 048: Banishment [River-Girl]
"river-girl there's a mugging happening at the aquarium" "uh i'm banned from the aquarium for life after that one time" "yeah that was bullshit; you saved that kid from drowning" "it's not my fault that shitty giant sea bass couldn't survive five minutes without water while the parents retrieved their child" "a species THAT shitty deserves to go extinct" "word" The mugging at the aquarium ends, and Michelle walks up to Jakey holding some guy's wallet. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/some guy's wallet t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Mission 049: Following the Trends [The Great Cheryl]
The Great Cheryl stands in front of her crowd of thousands, ready to perform her latest trick, modeled after the latest fad. "MARVEL AND GAZE IN AMAZEMENT AS I ENTER THE BATH WITH ONLY THIS SCRUFFY PRINCE STANDING GUARD!!! HE WILL PROTECT MY BATH FROM ALL INTRUDERS UNLESS I UTTER THE WORDS 'SODIUM BENZOATE'" The Great Cheryl conjures a rubber ducky and hops into the bath. She begins to sing a jolly tune, her voice made beautiful by magic. "♫oh ho ho it's magic you know; never believe it's not so♫" As Jakey bops along to the tune, uncouth rogues bumrush the stage. "LET US PASS" "NEVER" "♫I LOVE MY SUNNY DAY; DREAM OF FAR AWAY; DREAMING ON MY PILLOW IN THE MORNING♫" Jakey fights off three rogues at once, but two more slip by him and leap for the bath, but The Great Cheryl is gone. The rogues are conked on the head with wodden mallets as The Great Cheryl appears just behind the rogues, fully-clothed and dry. "never believe it's not so" The crowd erupts into applause, throwing at the stage roses and Michelle. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/The Great Cheryl's bathtime extravaganza t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Things Have Happened (2021)   Stranger Things Have Happened (2021) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger Things Have Happened (2021)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next