ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Stellar Stretchy Boy (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Stellar Stretchy Boy (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Stellar Stretchy Boy (season 1)   The Stellar Stretchy Boy (season 1) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 2:41 am

EPYSODE ONE:
Steven Stimmerman was just a young lad whose fate was forever changed one fateful day. His parents had taken him to the toy store to buy a toy, and he had selected the hottest new toy, Stretch Armstrong. Little did he know that that Stretch Armstrong toy had been a factory defect that somehow made its way onto the store shelf. The employee who had packed it had accidentally dropped it into a nearby vat of radioactive waste, forever altering young Steven's fate. Steven, at the age of seventeen, was considered a bit too old for toys, but his need to stretch out an Armstrong was too strong. When young Steven opened the package and stretched out Armstrong, the radioactive chemicals oozed their way into his very DNA. Soon, Steven became as stretchy as an Armstrong.
When Steven got to school the next day, a bully stole his favourite homework. Enraged, Steven stretched his arms out and clobbered the shit out of the bully. Luckily, the head of the Justice Hero Super League, Greatman, had been watching. "son, you are prime superhero material; i would like to offer you a spot in the justice hero super league (junior division)" "oh boy" "now, pick a superhero name" "uh" Steven began to sweat, as he was never any good at naming things. "uh stretchy um boy" "stretchy boy!!! good choice" "WAIT NO I MEANT STRETCHY MAN" "too late stretchy boy; from now until forever, you will be stretchy boy" "FUCK" "it's okay stretchy boy; i'm 32 and they're still calling me river-girl even though i've been begging to be called river-woman for years now" "that does not make me any less upset"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

The Stellar Stretchy Boy (season 1)
Page 1 of 1