ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Bombastic Bee-Man (season 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Bombastic Bee-Man (season 3) Empty
PostSubject: The Bombastic Bee-Man (season 3)   The Bombastic Bee-Man (season 3) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:54 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"my bee senses are vibrating!!! someone i care about is in trouble!!!" "AHAHA you don't know the half of it bee-man!!!" Bee-Man spins 180 to see his most nefarious super villain - The Mauve Aardvark. "i told you once i told you twice to BUZZ OFF and you never did!!! so now i will make the love of your life buzz off FOR GOOD" "JESMERELDALINA" The Mauve Aardvark drops Jesmereldalina from the top of the bridge's supports, on a crash course with the deathly waters below. Thinking quickly, Bee-Man sprays all of his honey onto Jesmereldalina to slow her descent, then swoops down to grab her in midair. "GOT YOU" "oh you got her all right; GOT HER KILLED" The Mauve Aardvark laughs as Bee-Man notices that his honey suffocated the love of his life. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "A HA HA how will you live with the guilt?!" "you won't live to find out, villain" Bee-Man pulls out his secret weapon - a gun. "uh wait a second-" Bee-Man pulls his mighty trigger and shoots The Mauve Aardvark thirteen times, expending all but one round from his mighty magazine, and killing The Mauve Aardvark. The final bullet, he decides to use on himself. Bee-Man places the gun in his mouth, and is about to pull the trigger when a voice calls out from inside his head. "don't do it dude" The vision came from none other than Uncle Ben himself. "you're right uncle ben; if i die here, i'll never be able to eat any more of your delicious rice" So from that day on, Bee-Man vows to carry on as the city's hero.
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

The Bombastic Bee-Man (season 3)
Page 1 of 1