ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Athletics Channel (2019 season)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Athletics Channel (2019 season) Empty
PostSubject: The Athletics Channel (2019 season)   The Athletics Channel (2019 season) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 10:07 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"mistour bran your team just won the super big championship match!!! describe to us how you did it!!!" "well we gave it our all out there; we hustled and bustled and scored more points than the other team" "what was your strategy out there that lead to your victory" "before the game, coach said we needed to score more points than the other team and that we'd never be able to win otherwise; so we went out there and score enough points so that the other team couldn't possibly have more than us" "i see i see" "the other team had a definite strategical error when they did not score more points than our team, which is what lead to their eventual defeat" "go on" "if they had scored more points than our team, they would have won, but they did not, which was a crucial flaw in their strategy"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Athletics Channel (2019 season)   The Athletics Channel (2019 season) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 10:08 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"okay it's the baseball extravaganza draft; right now the alabama tapirs are about to make their selection; after their pitcher, manuel hernandez, retired earlier this year, they need another pitcher" "with the fourth overall pick of the 2019 draft, the alabama tapirs select short stop carlos lopez" "coach why would you select another short stop when you already have star short stop julio lonandez in the prime of his youth and not select a pitcher" "PFFT drafting players for NEED?! do you think i'm some kind of puss?! the best GMs always draft the best player available"
"with the thirty-sixth overall pick of the 2019 draft, the alabama tapirs select short stop alberto ramirez" "another short stop?" "BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE; NO EXCEPTIONS"
"with the sixty-eighth overall pick of the 2019 draft, the alabama tapirs select short stop fernando hernirez" "seriously?" "pfft you just don't understand sports"
"so you've assembled your team coach and it is just fifty short stops" "who needs anything else? everything short WILL be stopped by our all-star team of short stops!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Athletics Channel (2019 season)   The Athletics Channel (2019 season) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 10:08 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"welcome to the 2019 Pokémon league draft; gary oak is up with the first pick" "with the first overall pick of the 2019 draft, i, the great gary oak!!!, select SQUIRTLE" "ooh good choice" "squirtle is a good face to build your franchise around" "up next is ash ketchum" "with the second overall pick of the 2019 draft, i, ash ketchum, select PIKACHU" "interesting choice" "pikachu showed a lot of ability in college, but had many behavioural issues" "he was described by teammates as a 'locker room cancer'" "up next is brock" "with the third overall pick of the 2019 draft, i, brock, select GEODUDE" "what the fuck was that" "a rock-type in the first round?!" "what is this, 1998?!" "this is the worst pick i've ever seen" "up next is misty" "with the fourth overall pick of the 2019 draft, i, misty, select-" "PSYDUCK" "WHAT NO" "psyduck eh" "interesting choice" "better than geodude, certainly" "next up i-" "PREPARE FOR TROUBLE" "AND MAKE IT DOUBLE" "etc. etc." "we're here to steal the first overall pick!!!" "uh we've already done four" "..." "..." "goddammit"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Athletics Channel (2019 season)   The Athletics Channel (2019 season) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Athletics Channel (2019 season)
Page 1 of 1