ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10) Empty
PostSubject: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:05 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"so then i says to ryder you know what i says? i-" A loud crash echoes through the room as a man in cyan struts inside. "hello there grove street LOSERS" "hello" "my name is big hamster; i am here to challenge your best competitor to a competition to determine which gang will rain supreme" "the word you are looking for is 'reign'" "whatever; spelling is not a facet of the competition" "okay so who should be our representative on this" "cj" "cj" "cj" "lo-uh cj" "then it's settled" "all right!!!" CJ leaps up and heads over to sign the competition contract, but slips on a banana peel and breaks his leg. "CJ NOOOOOO" "loc it's it's all on you now" "what?! but i am unskilled compared to you!!!" "true but you can still wipe the floor with this gerbil guy" "HAMSTER" "whatever" "okay cj i will do it" Loc grabs the pen from Big Hamster and signs his name on the contract.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:05 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"okay so what kind of competition is this" "you'll see" "is it a rapping competition? i hope it is a rapping competition as i am the rappingest man" "it is not a rapping competition" "damn" "this is an IMAGINATION contest; whoever imagines the most exotic animal wins; we will judged by a panel of our peers" "okay" "all right 3 2 1 imagine!!!" Loc and Big Hamster imagine with all their might, and then two of the judges go up to each one individually. "okay loc what did you imagine" "a dog" "uh okay" "yo big hamster what did you imagine" "a cow" "oh huh" The judges reconvene, and discuss amongst themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:05 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"we have made our decision" "oh boy" "a cow is a staple of the human diet; hardly what i'd call exotic" "WHAT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE UDDERS THOSE ARE EXOTIC AS FUCK" "not really; milk is also a staple of the human diet" "goddammit" "loc's answer, however, was incredibly exotic" "i had to look his answer up on the internet to make sure he wasn't making it up" "i mean an animal that licks people's faces?! who even does that?!" "by unanimous decision, loc is the winner" The judges hand Loc his trophy as confetti pours down from the heavens, and a single tear slowly works its way down Loc's cheek. Big Hamster is shamed by his peers for all time, and is eventually exiled from the San Fierro Rifa, never to return to San Andreas. Loc, however, is praised as a hero by all of Grove Street until the next thing happens.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 10)
Page 1 of 1