ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 5:22 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"psst hey little devil" "oh hey guys; good news i'm getting out of jail next week" "wrong; you're getting out of jail NOW" "wha-" Loc hucks a thick chain and loops it around the bars of Little Devil's window. "dude it's okay i can last a week" "I WILL NOT SIT IDLY BY AND WATCH MY FRIEND WASTE AWAY IN THERE" Loc attaches the ends of the chain to his Super GT and hops into the driver's seat, stomping on the gas. Nothing happens. "hmm" Loc pulls out his cellphone and calls up Big Devil. "yo b.d. i need you and your super gt here asap" Big Devil appears in front of Loc next to his Super GT. "how did you-" "don't worry about it; what's up" "we're breaking little devil out of prison" "oh good idea" "chain your super gt to my super gt so you can yank my super gt forward, causing my super gt to yank the cell wall forward" "great idea loc" Big Devil does as he's instructed, but, again, nothing happens. "oh damn" "you know what we need?" "more super gts" "yes"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 5:22 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
Loc and Big Devil regroup an hour later outside of Little Devil's cell. "okay, one dozen super gts" "all chained together" "ready to rock" "children of the night" Loc and Big Devil rev up the engines of the Super GTs, and systematically drop heavy rocks onto the gas pedals. Nothing happens once again. "SHIT" "hmm i guess we need more super gts" "yes, that is exactly it" Loc and Big Devil run off to find more Super GTs.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 5:22 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"all right it took a whole week, but we have corralled one HUNDRED super gts!!!" "now we can get little devil out of prison!!!" Little Devil walks up to Loc and Big Devil, his prison sentence ended. "hey guys what's up" "LITTLE DEVIL GOOD TIMING; HELP US BREAK LITTLE DEVIL OUT OF PRISON" "bu-" "NO TIME; EVERY MOMENT HE'S TRAPPED IN THERE, HE IS SUFFERING" "but-" "PLEASE, WE HAVE TO HELP HIM" Little Devil sighs and helps chain together the Super GTs. The three go through the same process as last time, only this time, the wall is successfully brought down. "OKAY LITTLE DEVIL; LET'S GET OUT OF HERE" "right behind you"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 1)
Page 1 of 1