ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7) Empty
PostSubject: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"loc loc you've got to help me it's terrible" "yes it is" "so there i was in the park, drinking a cool refreshing can of mountain dew premium malt, and then your sister walked by and i wanted to go down to the bone zone with her right so i set down the can of mountain dew premium malt on the ground and went over to talk to her and we hit it off and returned here and she's naked on the bed right now actually but I FORGOT TO PICK UP MY CAN OF MOUNTAIN DEW PREMIUM MALT" "you don't mean-" "i-i-i-I'M A LITTERER" A loud crash is heard from the front door. "WE HAVE IT ALL ON TAPE; YOU'RE UNDER ARREST CJ" "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" "tell it to the judge" The SWAT team carries CJ off, kicking and screaming. "uh-oh" "cj are you coming up?" "OH SHIT" Loc runs upstairs, calmly approaching his naked sister. "sorry cj couldn't make it; you'll have to settle for me" "oh well let's do it"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"SHOPKEEPOUR SHOPKEEPOUR LET ME IN" "what's the password" "come on dude it's me this is important" "i can't let you in without the password!!! what if you're just wearing loc's skin!!!" Loc sighs and begins the dance. "oh shopkeepour shopkeepour he is so cool and great; shopkeepour shopkeepour he is the best i could rate" "is that all? no second verse?" "shopkeepour shopkeepour he is a guy i so want to be shopkeepour shopkeepour he is the best from sea to shining sea" "oh hey loc what's up" Shopkeepour unlatches the door and allows Loc inside. "shopkeepour cj is in jail for littering" "that fucker" "it was an accident!!! is there any way to get him off of death row" "not in the current timeline, but if you erased this one and created a NEW timeline" "but i don't have a time machine" "you can borrow mine; just make sure to have it back by two minutes ago so i can give it to you" "all right!!!" Loc hops into the time machine, and speeds off, backward in time at 142 KPH.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
Loc arrives in the park three hours earlier, and sees CJ standing by the fountain, drinking a can of Mountain Dew Premium Malt. "phew i'm not too late though even if i was it wouldn't really matter would it" CJ whistles as Loc's sister walks by, and he sets his can of Mountain Dew Premium Malt down on the ground. "hey miss i couldn't help but notice your ample bosom and i would really like to copulate with you" "i appreciate your honesty; let us away" CJ takes Loc's sister by the arm, and they head for CJ's house. Loc sneaks over to the fountain and grabs the can of Mountain Dew Premium Malt. "wait if i throw this out it will do nothing to soothe CJ's conscience!!!" Loc follows CJ home, intending to plant the can of Mountain Dew Premium Malt in such a place that CJ thinks he'd taken it with him. "okay so i'm going to get undressed and wait for you in the bed; make sure you haven't left any trash hanging around" CJ freezes in place, realising that he'd left his can of Mountain Dew Premium Malt in the park. "hey yo cj you left this behind; i figured i should return it to you" "LOC YOU ARE A LIFESAVER; in return for your friendshiply kindness, i will allow you the honour of having sex with your sister first" "oh boy"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7)   The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fresh Prince of Grove Street (season 7)
Page 1 of 1