ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1)   The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:55 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"the mighty helo mam - i beseech thee in my hour of need" "yo dude what's up" "i have lost my gameboy and i need you to retrieve it" "that sounds like just the kind of heroic quest adventure for THE MIGHTY HELO MAM" "yes that's why i called" The goat man opens a portal to an alternate dimension. "within this portal lies my gameboy advance, its two batteries, and my copy of Pokémon sapphire" "ruby was better" "THE STORE ONLY HAD SAPPHIRE OKAY" "i will not fail you uh goat guy" The Mighty Helo Mam dives into the portal headfirst, and lands on the ground headfirst. "ow" The Mighty Helo Mam surveys his surroundings, and notes that it is nighttime, all the houses are locked, and everyone is likely asleep. "damn" The Mighty Helo Mam checks his watch, and settles down for a nice sleep under the shade of a large tree.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1)   The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:55 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
The Mighty Helo Mam wakes up at the crack of noon, as he must be prepared and vigilant for whenever evil strikes. The town is postively bustling with activity, as everyone has to complete their early noon chores before dinnertime. The Mighty Helo Mam pounds the pavement and gets down to his own style of ruthless interrogation. "hey kid have you seen a gameboy around here anywhere" "oh yeah i've got one i love Pokémon ruby; i trade with my friend charlington james who has Pokémon sapphire" "and where is this 'charlington james'?" "he lives at the house across the street right there" "thank you, small child" The Mighty Helo Mam creeps over to the house the small child described, and peers through the window, seeing another small child playing with a fuchsia GameBoy Advance in the corner. The Mighty Helo Mam, without a moment's hesitation, leaps through the window, and tackles the child. "GIVE BACK THAT GAMEBOY, FIEND" "STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER" The child clutches the GameBoy with all his might, but the adult muscles of The Mighty Helo Mam manage to snatch it from his hands. "let's see trainer: charling, badges 8; hmm there's no way he could have progressed that far on a new file in such short a time; i suppose i've got the wrong guy" The Mighty Helo Mam tosses the GameBoy back to Charlington James, and resumes his search.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1)   The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:55 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"wait could it be?!" The Mighty Helo Mam catches a glimpse of a long stump atop a hill, upon which rests a stark white GameBoy Advance. The Mighty Helo Mam sprints for the stump, but is caught in a net. "SO YOU THOUGHT YOU'D STEAL MY GAMEBOY ADVANCE DID YOU?!" "wait you're that boy from earlier!!! but this gameboy advance clearly has a copy of Pokémon sapphire in it!!! why did you lie?!" "i didn't" The boy pulls an indigo GameBoy Advance from his pocket, inside which rests a copy of Pokémon Ruby. "but why-" "I WILL NO LONGER BE FORCED TO TRADE WITH CHARLINGTON JAMES AND HAVE ALL MY SAPPHIRE EXCLUSIVES BE TAINTED WITH HIS DUMB NAME FOR NOW I CAN START MY OWN FILE, AS FRANCIS" "FRANCIS?! pfft ahahahahahaha" "you laugh now, but you will no longer laugh after the save file on this cartridge is DELETED" Francis turns on the white GameBoy Advance, ready to enact his evil plan. The Mighty Helo Man pulls a dagger from his front pocket and hucks it through the netting and into Francis's head, killing him instantly and freeing The Mighty Helo Mam from his trap. The Mighty Helo Mam then links his own black GameBoy Advance to Francis's and steals his Pokémon, then links his GameBoy Advance to the goat man's and trades himself all the goat man's Pokémon for Pokémon with identical natures, abilities, levels, and names, but worse IVs. The Mighty Helo Mam then cackles maniacally. In one move, The Mighty Helo Mam has changed his alignment from Lawful Good to Chaotic Evil.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1)   The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 pm

EPYSODE FOUR:
The Mighty Helo Mam readies himself to leave and complete his mission, but feels a pang of guilt. The Mighty Helo Mam turns back and dives back into Charlington James's house. "STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER" "not this time, child; here, an apology gift" The Mighty Helo Mam hands Charlington James Francis's indigo GameBoy Advance and link cable. "i am very sorry that your parents gave you such a fucking stupid name" "hey it could be worse; i could be named francis"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1)   The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 pm

EPYSODE FIVE:
The Mighty Helo Mam returns to the goat man's house, white GameBoy Advance in hand. "i have retrieved for you your gameboy advance, my man" "what?" "huh?" "OH RIGHT sorry i found my gameboy advance last night in the refrigerator" "then whose gameboy advance is this?!" The goat man shrugs. "oh hey thanks for finding my gameboy advance!!!" The Mighty Helo Mam's sister, The Mighty Sori Mam, snatches the white GameBoy Advance from The Mighty Helo Mam's hands. "aw yeah all my Pokémon just as i left them; same natures, abilities, levels, and names, right to the T" "uh wait-" "thanks so much big bro" The Mighty Sori Mam gives The Mighty Helo Mam a big hug, as pure liquid guilt streams down his face.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1)   The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of The Mighty Helo Mam (season 1)
Page 1 of 1