ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Bodacious Brute (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Bodacious Brute (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Bodacious Brute (season 1)   The Bodacious Brute (season 1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:18 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"ah yes if i combine chemical A with chemical D i will create a mixture that will stop all of the popular kids from making fun of me!!! they will RUE the day they picked on brett buttenkovich!!!" Mild-mannered Brett Buttenkovich drinks his newest creation, and swells up to gigantic size, his skin turning a deep purple colour. "BRUTE BREAK" Brett Buttenkovich breaks through the wall of the science lab, and crashes into the hallway. "oh my god what the fuck is that thing" "it's hideous" "BRUTE ANGRY" Brett Buttenkovich begins to clobber and wallop every student in the hallway, and most of the teachers. "CALL GREATMAN; ONLY HE CAN STOP THIS BEAST"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bodacious Brute (season 1)   The Bodacious Brute (season 1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:18 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"hello greatman's office; greatgirl speaking" "help there is a gigantic brute loose in the hallways of the local high school!!! he is killing people!!!" "okay i'll let him know" Greatgirl hangs up and turns to Greatman, who is playing with a paddle ball. "we've got a gigantic brute running loose inside the high school and breaking shit up" "oh man that sounds hilarious; i'll go right away" Greatman flies off, crashing through the glass window. "sigh every fucking time" Greatgirl gets out the vaccuum cleaner.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bodacious Brute (season 1)   The Bodacious Brute (season 1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:18 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"have no fear; greatman is-PFFF BA HA HA HA HA DUDE LOOK AT THAT GUY" Greatman flies over and takes pictures of a man who is impaled on a pipe, and another man whose head is stuck in a toilet. "aw man this guy is HILARIOUS!!!" Greatman flies over to The Brute. "hey hey dude you're awesome; wanna join my super-cool team of super-powered super-heroes?!" "DUDE" "GREATMAN THIS BRUTE IS A MENACE!!!" The Bruce slams the head of the man who called him out into a wall. "and he doesn't take any shit!!! you'd be a fine addition to the team" "um okay" The Brute and Greatman shake hands, becoming friends forever.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bodacious Brute (season 1)   The Bodacious Brute (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bodacious Brute (season 1)
Page 1 of 1