ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13943
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII Empty
PostSubject: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:40 am

CHAPTOUR ONE:
Adam Lambert lies on the floor of Professor Wonderboom's office, mourning the loss of his dearly beloved Pokémon, Blarshbabble. "WOAH sorry i'm late professor wonderboom; i am here for my Pokémon" "oh yes; here is the one i saved for you" Professor Wonderboom hands Tom Cruise the final of the three Pokémon; Tentaquill. "SORRY I'M LATE I AM ALSO HERE FOR MY Pokémon" Gilbert Gottfried rushes into the lab, tripping over Adam Lambert on his way in. "oh uh shit i forgot that four people were coming over; i only prepared three Pokémon!!!" Professor Wonderboom's face begins to drip with sweat as he searches around for something to give to Gilbert Gottfried. "aha!!!" Professor Wonderboom shoves a creature into a Pokéorb and passes it to Gilbert Gottfried. "ALL RIGHT TOM CRUISE LET'S BATTLE; FROM THIS DAY FORWARD WE ARE RIVALS" "uh okay" Tom Cruise sends out Tentaquill, and Gilbert Gottfried sends out Agumon. Tentaquill unleashes a volley of tentacles from his chest, slapping Agumon left and right. As Agumon struggles to maintain consciousness, Tentaquill unleashes the finishing blow; a torrent of ink from within his body. The corrosive ink begins to melt Agumon's scaly skin, as pained screams are heard. "uh maybe you shouldn't use that Pokémon" "what no he is my best friend i can't just leave him behind and as you said in your Pokémon training video series, the bonds between Pokémon and human are THE most important thing" "well i can't argue with that" Professor Wonderboom shoos Tom Cruise out of his office and begins to mop up the melted flesh of Agumon. Tom Cruise leaves New Harlemshire and wades through the tall grass, coming upon A CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Street Fighter V. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Jakey runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of electricity. Electricity shoots from Jakey's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job jakey" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:40 am

CHAPTOUR TWO:
Tom Cruise finally makes it down to Petalburg, where a friendly Squirtle leads him to the gym where his father, Norman Cruise, works. "yo daddy-o i've got a Pokémon now" "that's cool shame it's a SHIT Pokémon" "QUILL" Tentaquill unleashes a torrent of corrosive ink at Tom Cruise's father, melting him. "uh-" "wow that's a great Pokémon dude but uh um that wasn't an official gym battle so you'll have to come back when we've got a replacement please don't kill me" "quill" "all right tentaquill let's move on and come back later" Tom Cruise exits the gym, and is accosted by a small child. "ex-excuse me sir but could you please help me catch a Pokémon i'm very sicky and will probably die soon" "oh sure little girl i'll help" "i'm a boy" "sure you are" Tom Cruise leads Wally over to a small patch of grass. "okay you see that total nerd Pokémon with the bowl cut? that one suits you PERFECTLY just huck this orb at it" "o-okay" Wally hucks a Pokéorb at the Ralts and captures it for himself. "w-wow i can't believe i actually got one!!! i will hug him and squeeze him and love him forever" "cool bye" Tom Cruise walks off, leaving Wally to navigate the tall grass on his own, where he is confronted by another Pokémon. "go ralts use your best attack!!!" Ralts growls at the Pokémon, which does nothing. "aw fuck" On the next move, Ralts is knocked out by A CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Wii Party U. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Bran runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of ice. Ice shoots from Bran's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job bran" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:40 am

CHAPTOUR THREE:
"all right champ-to be are you pumped are you READY AN WILLIN" "FUCK YEAH I AM" "then go get 'im i believe in you completely also i bet 1,000,000 pokedollars on you so uh please win" "got it" Tom Cruise steps up to the gym leader's arena, ready to fight. "so your first gym challenge? you should have known better than to fight against me and my snake-type Pokémon!!!" David Coverdale sends out Ekans, and Tom Cruise sends out a freshly-caught Whismur. Whismur unleashes a screech so strong that David Coverdale's ears begin to bleed. "OKAY TAKE THE BADGE JUST GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE" David Coverdale tosses Tom Cruise the Snake Badge, and Tom Cruise leaves to other gyms, employing the same strategy to get the Nighttime Badge from David Letterman, and the Llama Badge from David Spade. After his success, Tom Cruise relaxes on the beach of Slateport, taking in the sun and swatting away CHEEKY SMIBBLERS
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Spider Solitaire. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Taylor runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of wind. Wind shoots from Taylor's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job taylor" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:41 am

CHAPTOUR FOUR:
"marvel fellow team magma people as i cast this meteorite into this fiery volcano, causing the lava to spew forth and expand the landmass with zero negative consequences!!!" "..." "..." "uh boss i'm not sure that's how that works" "only one way to find out!!!" Maxie winds up a fastball. "STOP VILLAIN" "..." "..." "boss i think he's talking to you" "PREPOSTEROUS; i am not a villain" "you're trying to erupt an active volcano" "to enrich everyone's lives!!! and also to fight overpopulation!!!" "with molten lava" "yes it is very complicated and scientific" Tired of this shit, Tentaquil uses its long tongue to snatch the meteorite from Maxie's hand. "WHA-WHAT" A shining light erupts from Tentaquil's frame, blinding Maxie and sending him stumbling back, right into the volcano. "what?!" "tentaquil is evolving!!!" "OH NO YOU DON'T" Tom Cruise mashes the B button on his Pokédex, halting the evolution. "quil" "probably for the best" "yeah you want tentaquil to evolve with the light sceptre not the meteorite, lest he evolve into A CHEEKY SMIBBLER"
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Sonic Mania. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Eif runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of fire. Fire shoots from Eif's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job eif" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:41 am

CHAPTOUR FIVE:
Tom Cruise continues his tour of the gyms of Hoenn, swiftly defeating David Arquette and getting the Covenette Badge. His world record pace is interrupted, however, when he gets to his father's old gym. "yo champ in the making!!! your father's remains have been cleaned up and his replacement is one david caruso" "oh dear god" Tom Cruise marches up to David Caruso. "glad you remembered to come back and didn't CRUISE on by" David Caruso puts on a pair of sunglasses as a loud "YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH" plays in the background. "oh dear god" Tom Cruise sends out Whismur, but David Caruso is wearing earplugs. "with these on, your whismur's screams will WHIZ right on by" David Caruso puts a second pair of sunglasses on over the first as another loud "YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH" plays in the background. "o well i tried to do this humanely buuuut" Tom Cruise sends out his other Pokémon, Tentaquil, who immediately melts David Caruso's Slakings. "wow i can't tell that you sure haven't been SLACKING" David Caruso puts a third pair of sunglasses on over the second as another loud "YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH" plays in the background. "just give me the fucking badge" Tom Cruise exits the gym, one Sunglasses Badge richer, then heads down to Fortree City to defeat David Hasselhoff and get the KITT Badge. Tom Cruise attempts to leave on the bridge to the south, but is blocked by an invisible CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip NASCAR Racing 2. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Tony runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of earth. Earth shoots from Tony's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job tony" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR SIX:
"with this, the RED ORB, we can control the BLUE CREATURE hidden deep within the BLUE OCEAN" "uh boss wait a second wouldn't-" "QUIET i am busy being triumphant!!!" "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM" "ah shit" "not this guy again" "i knew we should have gone legit but nooooooooo he'd never attempt to destroy team aqua as well!!!" "come on what are the odds he'd find his way up this particular mountain" "100%" "in hindsight, sure" "SO YOU'VE COME AT LAST i have heard about your triumph over team magma but you will not defeat me in the same fashion, as i made sure there was no lava here BEFORE i stole the orb!!!" "damn he's good" "now if you will excuse me i also have to steal a submarine" "THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS the rule has always been 'if you've got Pokémon and cast a sideways glance at another trainer, you have to fight TO THE DEATH'" "goddammit" Archie sends out his Mightyena, and Tom Cruise sends out Tentaquil. Soon, both Mightyena and Archie are piles of goo on the ground. "I HAVE RECOVERED YOUR ARTEFACT FOR YOU" "uh thanks" Tom Cruise calls back Tentaquil and heads onward to the next gym, crossing the ocean, ambushed many times by CHEEKY SMIBBLERS
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Fire Emblem Heroes. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Michelle runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of light. Light shoots from Michelle's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job michelle" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR SEVEN:
"YO CHAMP IN THE MAKING this gym has a gimmick!!!" "i'd be more surprised if you said this gym DOESN'T have a gimmick" "uh yeah well this gym has TWO leaders you have to face in a tag-team" "so who's my partner" "don't worry bro i got your back" "aw shit yeah nigga" Tom Cruise and gym friend fist-bump, then head out to face David Cook and David Archuletta. Tom Cruise sends out his old standby, Whismur, and gym friend sends out his Shieldon, and gives the thumbs-up. Tom Cruise proceeds with his usual strategy of deafening the gym leaders, since gym friend is wearing earplugs and Shieldon is soundproof. The leaders eventually give, and give Tom Cruise the Idol Badge. Tom Cruise then gets the Grey Badge from David Duchovny and heads onward to Victoly Road, where he is ambushed by CHEEKY SMIBBLERS
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Haitian Roulette. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Amiee :3 runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of pastry. Pastry shoots from Amiee :3's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job amiee :3" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR EIGHT:
"REMEMBER ME?!" Tom Cruise turns to see Wally again. "oh yeah you're that guy" "yes; but not for long!!!" "what" "that Pokémon you helped me catch started off as a nerdy shrimp but he is now a beautiful woman!!! SO TOO WILL I BECOME A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN" Tom Cruise inches out of Victoly Road, before running full-tilt into the Pokémon League HQ, and straight into A CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Ants in My Pants. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Sheriff Antony runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of imagination. Imagination shoots from Sheriff Antony's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job sheriff antony" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR NINE:
"yo champ in the making!!! your toughest battle yet lies ahead!!! a gauntlet where you must have the elite four; the toughest davids in all of hoenn, then the champion himself" "level with me friend you're not the champion are you" "i used to be once but then well you'll see" Gym friend reaches into his pocket and hands Tom Cruise a Pokéorb. "please take shieldon to victory and glory" "you got it" Tom Cruise heads into the chambers of the Elite Four, and systematically defeats David Copperfield, David Beckham, David Ortiz, and David Lee Roth, before finally reaching the champion's room, where Crimson Wonderboom waits. "so you've finally-..." "..." "i was expecting adam lambert" "sorry to disappoint you" "NO MATTER i CRIMSON WONDERBOOM will defeat you in honourable combat" "you probably would" Tom Cruise sends out Whismur, who begins to screech a screech louder than any before it. Crimson Wonderboom's ears begin to drip with a fluid the colour of his namesake. "ah FUCK OKAY OKAY YOU WIN" Crimson Wonderboom hucks his champion's jacket at Tom Cruise, and storms off. "congratulations tom cruise you have done it!!! come to the hall of champions or whatever!!!" Professor Wonderboom leads Tom Cruise into the Hall of Champions, where he is honoured alongside Crimson Wonderboom, David Cameron, and A CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Red Rover. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Kathy runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of knives. Knives shoots from Kathy's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job kathy" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR TEN:
"okay i couldn't sell you on the earplugs, but how about these LEGENDARY WEAPONS" "well uh" "they don't look so legendary to me" "but they were used to slay the horrible monster!!!" "what horrible monster" "you know that one that was terrorising that nation" "what nation" "uh the people's republic of china" "what was the beast's name" "uh ching chong chang" "oh yeah; the man who made sub-par chinese food and sold it at ridiculous prices" "history's greatest monster" The five pay for their legendary swords and exit the factory, and are immediately eaten by a giant plant. "aw we didn't even have time to make snide comments" "and i had the best one lined up!!!" "really what was it" "nah the moment's passed" "come on tell me" "no" "please" "okay, it was 'that-'" "no you have to do the voice" "the... voice?" "you know the bran voice" "you mean... my voice?" "no i mean the 'oh look i am bran rargh'" "oh right; ahem: 'that is the third-largest plant i have ever seen'" "..." "..." "even better the fourth time" "anyway now how do we get out of here" "taylor, use your grass powers!!!" "i have wind powers" "goddammit" "why are you so useless taylor" "hey i have an idea" "tell me the idea" "let's BURN the plant" "..." "..." "EIF THIS IS NO TIME FOR YOUR SHITTY JOKES" "HEY MY JOKES ARE GREAT" "0/10" "FUCK" "guys let's ICE the plant" "great idea bran!!!" "but guys fire-" "eif stop being mad just because your power is shitty and not very effective against grass" Bran blasts the planet with ice, freeing the five. "it sure is cold here in the vacuum of space" "i've been colder" Suddenly, someone changes the bag. "oh no i did not see this coming" The five are emptied into a trash can, where they find A CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Mr. Sock runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of sandals. Sandals shoots from Mr. Sock's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job mr sock" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR ELEVEN:
"we need some kind of a competitive advantage in order to beat the rpgboot 1 team at the annual basketball game" "i vote we replace cale with a professional basketballer" "okay call up kobe" "good idea i'm hungry" Orange dials for Kobe Japanese Steakhouse. "IF ONLY THERE WERE A MORE SIMPLE SOLUTION" Bendik looks over his shoulder to see a man wearing a paper hat standing behind a wooden stand. "uh yeah dude" "oh wait wait wait there actually is one!!!" "please stop being obtuse" "it's called a sales pitch bro maybe you wouldn't be so damningly critical if you'd taken ten years of sales school like me" "whatever" "ANYWAY the solution to your problem is this" Shopkeepour places a pair of socks and sandals on the counter. "uh" "THESE are the air jordan socks and sandals; guaranteed to boost basketballing performance by 150%" "oh man i'll take five pairs" "well this is the only one i have on me in physical form; take these discs and unpack the .rar files on them and then you can 3d print each pair of shoes" "can't i just buy one and 3d print it five times" "no the data corrupts itself after one 3d printing to prevent piracy" "can't i just create a separate copy of the files" "no they are magical files" "aw" Bendik hands Shopkeepour his money and heads to his computer, unpacking the .rar files. Unfortunately, his computer is then infected by A CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Reading Blaster. "So Like" "yeah?" "What Now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "But I Already Have Them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "Take That Back" "okay yeah that was mean" "Okay" Robert Truckdriver runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of Damage Inc.. Damage Inc. shoots from Robert Truckdriver's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job robert truckdriver" "yeah you're pretty cool" "You Mean It?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:42 am

CHAPTOUR TWELVE:
"CHAMPION TOM CRUISE WE'VE GOT TROUBLE" "uh-oh" "A METEOR IS HEADED STRAIGHT FOR HOENN" "my usual tactics will not work here i'm afraid" "well really i just need your permission to press this button and disintegrate the meteor" "oh by all means go ahead" "WAIT NO" A small child rushes into the room. "WHAT IF LIKE THERE'S AN ALTERNATE HOENN AND LIKE IF YOU PRESS THE BUTTON THE METEOR WILL BE WARPED TO THE OTHER HOENN AND DESTROY THAT HOENN" "i imagine they would have developed the same technology" "and if they haven't ho well" "NO FUCK OFF STOP MAKING SENSE" The little girl attempts to bull-rush the scientists, but is stopped by Shieldon, bounding off of his skull harmlessly. "so yeah pressing the button" "PLEASE DON'T" "too late already pressed it" "FUCK"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:42 am

CHAPTOUR THIRTEEN:
"mother i have returned" "who are you" "your son, tony" "i don't have a son" "but wait that means..." Tony fades from existence. "..." "..." "how did-" "lo all" Stevman teleports in on his time machine, does a kneeslide, and plays a powerchord. "THAT'S OUR STEVMAN" Michelle walks up to the group and rests her arms on their shoulders. "take me home"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] VIII
Page 1 of 1