ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1)   The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 6:55 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"all right i've got a 10-41 here ready to transport back to the station" Sting shakes his head. "cut him loose sheriff" "WHAT sir he totally shot this man!!! his fingerprints are on the gun and the man's blood is on his suit and all kinds of other shit; that's at least grounds for a trial!!!" "cut him loose; he's one of mr. big's boys" "even worse!!! he murdered a man and is working for a criminal overlord!!!" "sheriff, you'd better cut him loose right now or i will cut YOU loose" Sheriff Antony stares down Sting, and, without blinking, pulls out his revolver and shoots the criminal in the head, killing him instantly. "WE'VE GOT A 10-67; SHERIFF ANTONY HAS GONE ROGUE" The entire police force turns and aims at Sheriff Antony. "wow uh h-hey guys it was a joke ha ha you like jokes right i mean-OH MY GOOD LOOK OVER THERE" The squad turns to look while Sheriff Antony books it. "what are we supposed to be-" Sting shakes his head. "dispatch, put out an arrest warrant for sheriff antony; from this day forward, he is a fugitive from the law, and make sure all of our citizens know it" "yes sir"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1)   The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 6:55 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
Sheriff Antony ducks into his secret hideout. Now that he's a target of Mr. Big, he can no longer trust anyone, not his wife nor his protege, Deputy Orange. Sheriff Antony places another pin on the map of crimes Mr. Big's men have committed. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern in their location, and the crimes seem to be normal crimelord shit; extortion, robbery, silencing witnesses, kidnappings. With The Police and even King Bran on Mr. Big's payroll, Sheriff Antony is outnumbered at every turn. "there's nothing here; his men have hit all the big targets" A lightbulb turns on in Sheriff Antony's head. "EXCEPT those owned by the adjumax corporation" Sheriff Antony smiles to himself, and decides to pay Adjumax HQ a visit.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1)   The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 6:56 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"hello i have an appointment with your boss" "name please" "richter nitro" "REAL name please" "richard n'etreux" "listen, can you please cut the shit; we all know you're sheriff antony" "never heard of him" Having lost her patience, Kathy presses a button, opening up a trapdoor under Sheriff Antony's feet. Sheriff Antony falls into a basement, which is covered in stark white tiles. A light snaps on, revealing a shadowy figure in a chair, petting a small dog. Next to him is a woman in a suit, also partially hidden in the shadows. "so we meet at last, richter nitro; or should i say, SHERIFF ANTONY" "yeah, we already did that song and dance with your receptionist" "i suppose this is when most 'villains' would reveal to you their 'evil' plan, their motivations, etc. etc." "yeah i was hoping for some clarification" "well you can hope all you'd like, but my lips are sealed; AGENT SHERBORNE, deal with our 'guest'" "yes sir" Grace steps out of the shadows and walks toward Sheriff Antony, intending to kill him. "oh come on man you're blueballing me here; at least reveal to me your identity" "oh like there aren't enough clues for you to figure out it out already" "uh let me think; adjumax corporation, agent sherborne, small dog... OH MY GOD IT WAS ACTUALLY JACK WHITE THIS WHOLE TIME" "WHAT NO IT WASN'T IT WAS ME JAKEY" Sheriff Antony smirks, having gotten what he wanted. "oh for fuck's sake" Scraps leaps off of Jakey's leg, and Jakey stands up. "agent, on second thought, leave him to me" Grace steps aside as Jakey marches up toward Sheriff Antony. "why did you do it jakey; you had everything as the prince of canada" "yeah, i HAD everything; not any more" "uh last i checked you were super-rich and powerful" "and what does that get me? nothing" "i'd say it's slightly more than nothing" "enough talk" Jakey winds up a vicious haymaker, but Sheriff Antony pulls out his gun and shoots Jakey in the stomach. "FUCK" "so uh while you bleed out down there, want to tell me your motivation?" "no fuck you you damn cheater"  Jakey flips off Sheriff Antony with his last ounce of strength before the life drains from his body.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1)   The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Badge: Against All Odds (season 1)
Page 1 of 1