ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

One of Those Things (2017)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13949
Registration date : 2007-12-29

One of Those Things (2017) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Those Things (2017)   One of Those Things (2017) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Mission 125: Everybody Live for the Music-Go-Round [Piper]
Jakey knocks on Piper's door, and she greets him enthusiastically. "you've got the stamps!!! i knew you could do it!!!" Piper locks Jakey into such a tight hug that he suffocates and revives over and over before Piper lets him inside. "well!!! a deal's a deal jakey!!!" Piper takes the stamps and places them in her safe to properly introduce to her collection at a later date, then beckons Jakey upstairs into the bedroom. He follows, almost floating up the stairs. "well here they are!!!" Piper removes her turtleneck sweater and her gigantic fleshly lumps of womanhood are put on display for Jakey's perusal. Jakey is overwhelmed with emotion; his eyes tear up and his erection reaches a firmness and length he never thought himself capable of. His pants nearly rip at the crotch, but they hold themselves together, as now is not the time to fail. Jakey begins to feel and squeeze the breasts, then he buries his face between them, experiencing the purest joy any man has ever felt in history. Meanwhile, Michelle taps her foot and checkers her watch, waiting for her turn. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/the greatest day of your young life/'I Just Beat One of Those Things and All I Got Was This Stupid' t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

One of Those Things (2017)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6