ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The Tomato of Justice (season 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The Tomato of Justice (season 3) Empty
PostSubject: The Tomato of Justice (season 3)   The Tomato of Justice (season 3) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 2:51 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"hey tom you want to get some chinese food or-" "nah man fuck chinese food, i want a pizza" "we just had pizza" "and i want to have it again" "I AM SICK OF PIZZA YOU FUCK" "oh well i am ordering the pizza" Greatman hucks the desk into The Tomato of Justice, sending him hurtling through the wall. "oh that is IT you have been holding me back for TOO LONG; come on horseface + the golden arrow, we out" The Tomato of Justice leaves the Hall of Heroes with Horseface and The Golden Arrow, leaving Greatman and "The Bag" behind. "well shit"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Tomato of Justice (season 3)   The Tomato of Justice (season 3) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 2:51 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"come on guys let's get a pizza-HEY" The Tomato of Justice is suddenly covered in sticky honey. "yo sorry greatman doesn't want you to get a pizza dude" Bee-Man salutes and flutters off as The Tomato of Justice begins to swell. "that fucking asshole he knows i'm allergic to honey" "don't worry sir i will stop bee-man" The Golden Arrow prepares to launch himself, but The Tomato of Justice stops him. "no not yet; we must save this for the greatman himself" "but greatman is immune to arrow-related damage" "i have a plan, don't you worry"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Tomato of Justice (season 3)   The Tomato of Justice (season 3) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 2:51 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"ching chong ching" "yes i would like a dinner special #2 with the white rice" "ching chong" "oh? what luck" The clerk exits for the backroom and returns with a dinner special #2, all hot and ready to go. "thank you sir" Greatman gives the clerk exact change, and begins to dig into his meal. "o-oh no th-this food has been c-covered with cajun bob's kryptonite sauce" Greatman begins to swell, and his immunity to damage fades away. "NOW" The Golden Arrow flies straight and true, and skewers Greatman, killing them both. "HAHA YES" "haha no" Greatman smirks from around the corner. "WHAT HOW" "the man you skewered was not me, but rather the master of disguise - 'the bag'" "GODDAMMIT" "ching chong ching" "..." "..." "y-you're right chinaman" "yeah how could we have let such a petty squabble ruin our toleration of eachother" Greatman sticks out his hand. "acquaintences?" The Tomato of Justice grabs Greatman's hand. "acquaintences" "come, let us order separate foods to cater to our own individual tastes" "word up my nigga"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tomato of Justice (season 3)   The Tomato of Justice (season 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tomato of Justice (season 3)
Page 1 of 1