ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13955
Registration date : 2007-12-29

A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012) Empty
PostSubject: A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012)   A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 2:57 am

CHAPTOUR ONE:
"abra kadabra ALAKAZAM" The Great Cheryl taps her magic wand onto her hat, and a portal to the negative dimension immediately opens. "uh that wasn't what i meant to do" "AHAHAHAHA I HAVE BEEN PLOTTING MY REVENGE FOR YEARS; FINALLY I, THE GRAND GEORGINI, WILL DEFEAT THE GREAT CHERYL" "wait who are you" The Grand Georgini reels back, shocked. "y-you don't remember me?! you sealed me in the negative dimension five years ago" "doesn't ring a bell" "CURSE YOU" "listen greg, i don't have time for this-" "too bad so sad" The Grand Georgini sucks The Great Cheryl into the negative dimension with him.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012)   A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 2:57 am

CHAPTOUR TWO:
"oh goddammit where am i now" The Great Cheryl looks around and notices Rolyat standing behing the counter, chewing an age-old stick of Tnedirt sugar-free chewing gum. "um everything here looks exactly the same, only the colours are inverted; why did you object so much to being trapped here again" "IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING" "oh great another person from the positive dimension" Rolyat hands The Great Cheryl a pamphlet explaining how the negative dimension works. "the sllaf argain look lovely; thanks for the brochure ronald" "it's a PAMPHLET" "whatever" The Great Cheryl exits Su R Ztelhpmap. "WATCH AS EVERYONE STARES AT YOU FOR LOOKING DIFFERENT" "pretty sure they're staring at me because i'm beautiful and amazing; it happens in the positive dimension as well" "e-excuse me, lyrehc taerg eht, can i have your autograph" "sorry i'm not lyrehc taerg eht, i am her positive dimension counterpart, the great cheryl" "oh even better; i've never met a positive dimension person before" The Great Cheryl signs the autograph book for Yekaj. "wow just wait until i show my sister ellhcim!!! thank you miss!!!" Yekaj happily walks off. "how about those apples, gerald"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012)   A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 2:57 am

CHAPTOUR THREE:
"so why'd you drag me here again groose" "TO KEEP YOU FROM STOPPING MY PLAN TO END THE WORLD TONIGHT; 21 DECEMBER 2012" "wait what" "AHAHAHAHA NO ONE CAN STOP MY PLAN NOW" "sorry what was that i didn't hear you" The Great Cheryl waves her magic wand, and is immediately transported back to the positive dimension. "what in the world is this thing" "UH CANDY" "it says 'bomb' right on it" "THAT'S THE BRAND NAME" "it'll never catch on" The Great Cheryl makes the bomb disappear with one flick of her magic wand. "DAMN YOU THE GREAT CHERYL; YOU FOUND ONE OF THE BOMBS" "fuck yeah i di-ONE of the bombs?!" "YES THERE ARE DOZENS OF BOMBS HIDDEN WHERE YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEM; YOU WILL SEARCH UNTIL YOUR TIME IS UP BUT YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEM ALL" The Great Cheryl lifts a sheet, under which lie dozens of bombs. "SHIT I MEAN UH THOSE ARE DECOYS" "better dispose of them just to be safe" The Great Cheryl waves her magic wand again, and disposes of all the bombs. "FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK" The Grand Georgini tears up his secret base in sheer anger that The Great Cheryl disrupted his plans so. "well it's been fun graham but i've got to split; let me know how the whole revenge thing works out for you later" "DAAAMMNNNNN YOOOOUUUUUU"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012)   A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thing Gaiden 8: The Great Cheryl (2012)
Page 1 of 1