ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

I Love Kathy (season 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

I Love Kathy (season 2) Empty
PostSubject: I Love Kathy (season 2)   I Love Kathy (season 2) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 5:02 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"kathy would you mind explaining this shit" Taylor gestures toward the shit he'd like explained to him. "no dude fuck off you won't BELIEVE the day i've had i mean FUCK it all started fine with the assembly line i was able to get the chocolates wrapped pretty well but THEN OH GOD BUT THEN the belt sped way the fuck up and i didn't know what to do i mean no one can wrap chocolates that fast so i did what any sane person would do and i grabbed them all and stuffed them in various orifices on my body so that i could wrap them later at a more comfortable pace right then the boss comes in and is like 'dude what the fuck we can't sell those chocolates when they've already been inside your body' and i told her 'well fuck maybe my body wouldn't be 95% comprised of chocolate right now if some retard hadn't sped the conveyor up to ridiculous speeds' and then she got all indignant on me and i'm like 'fuck this shit i'm out' so now here i am, chocolate finally releasing itself from every cavity on my body and here YOU are giving me shit after i've gotten enough shit today to last a lifetime well fuck you buddy i don't have to stand for this shit" "that doesn't explain any-" Kathy takes out a gun and shoots Taylor in the head. "that good enough for you"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

I Love Kathy (season 2)
Page 1 of 1