ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Tungsten Fist (season 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Tungsten Fist (season 2) Empty
PostSubject: Tungsten Fist (season 2)   Tungsten Fist (season 2) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 am

EPYSODE ONE:
"i have you cornered, kung-fu chad" "maybe in the physical sense, but little did you know that this was all part of my plan from the start" "oh? well let's see how prepared you are for my PRANCING PORCUPINE PUNCH" Streetfighting Samuel delivers a vicious Writhing Walrus Wallop, but is countered by Kung-Fu Chad's Unusual Uguisu Uppercut. "i can't believe you did that" "please that is the oldest trick in the book" Kung-Fu Chad pulls out The Big Book of Fighting. "by announcing your prancing porcupine punch, you're trying to bait out its counter, the terrible turkey thrashing; then you counter with the writhing walrus whomp, but i was one step ahead of you" "damn you kung-fu chad" "kung-fu chad you have bested every fighter here at punchmaster phil's tavern; it's time you tried out the chinatown circuit" "i have been craving some egg rolls"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tungsten Fist (season 2)   Tungsten Fist (season 2) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 am

EPYSODE TWO:
"ching chong ching, kung-fu chad" "or so you think, but i may yet have a trick or two up my sleeve" "ching chong ching" "oh damn i forgot that i tore my sleeves off" "ahahaha ching chong crazy cat knee" Changquan Chin executes a perfect Prowling Panda Slide, which Kung-Fu Chad answers with a little hop. "ching chong" "now it is YOU who is in the corner, changquan chin" "ching chong, kung-fu chad" "so i've heard" Kung-Fu Chad unleashes the Euphoric Emu Shoulder, countering Changquan Chin's Shamed Shark Shuffle. "CHING CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG KUNG-FU CHAD" Referee Chin holds Kung-Fu Chad's arm into the sky. "CHING CHONG EGG ROLL" Restauranteur Chin hands Kung-Fu Chad a trophy filled with delicious egg rolls. "ching chong CHAMPIONSHIP CIRCUIT"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tungsten Fist (season 2)   Tungsten Fist (season 2) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 am

EPYSODE THREE:
"is this all you've got, kung-fu chad? i expected better in the finals" "the best is yet to come, as they say" "let's see how you deal with THIS" Pugilism Peter unleashes his strongest move, the Hardy Hermit Crab Haymaker, but whiffs the hit. "your most powerful move, i imagine? moves like that are highly inaccurate and leave you open for more accurate moves like THIS" Kung-Fu Chad winds up his Rowdy Reindeer Roundhouse, but is clobbered from the side by Jiu Jitsu Jack's Jumping Jackal Flash. "DON'T GIVE UP KUNG-FU CHAD" Kickboxing Algernon leaps into the ring with his Caring Koala Kick, blindsiding Jiu Jitsu Jack, much like he had done to Kung-Fu Chad. "two on one isn't very fair now is it boys?" "thank you kickboxing algernon i can always count on you" Kickboxing Algernon gives Kung-Fu Chad the Friendly Falcon Thumbs-Up, which leaves him open to Jiu Jitsu Jack's Shuddering Snail Submission Hold. "you think you've got me, but i've got one last trick up my sleeve" Kickboxing Algernon presses the button on his Destined Doberman Detonator, blowing himself and Jiu Jitsu Jack to pieces. "KICKBOXING ALGERNOOOOOOOOOON" Kung-Fu Chad falls to his knees, a single tear streaming down his cheek. "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOUR FRIEND DID TO JIU JITSU JACK, KUNG-FU CHAD" Pugilism Peter winds up another Hardy Hermit Crab Haymaker, confident that a move with 85% accuracy won't miss twice in a row. It misses. "pugilism peter your anger has blinded you" Kung-Fu Chad stands up, a new power coursing through his veins. "kickboxing algernon sacrificed himself so this would be made possible; with his power, i unleash the ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE" "oh no" Kung-Fu Chad's fists glow with a bright white light, allowing him to perform the sacred technique, Heaven's Holy Might: Angelic Aardvark Uppercut IV - A True Friend's Sacrifice. Kung-Fu Chad's fist cuts right through Pugilism Peter's head, burning him to cinders with holy light. "we have a WINNER" The referee holds up Kung-Fu Chad's arm and the show girl hands him the trophy. "kickboxing algernon... thank you" The angelic ghost of Kickboxing Algernon smiles, having helped his best friend to achieve his dreams.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tungsten Fist (season 2)   Tungsten Fist (season 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tungsten Fist (season 2)
Page 1 of 1