ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Tungsten Fist (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Tungsten Fist (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Tungsten Fist (season 1)   Tungsten Fist (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT MY ANCIENT DRAGON STYLE" "thanks for telling me what style you're going to use; now i can counter it with FLYING TIGER STANCE" Judo Julian flies at Kung-Fu Chad with his Flying Tiger Uppercut, but Kung-Fu Chad knocks him down with his Immovable Elephant Kick. "come on you cheated" "it's not my fault you were gullible enough to believe that i'd announce my style" "i'm not gullible!!!" "oh shit look it's your mother" "WHERE" Judo Julian looks around. "goddammit kung-fu chad" Judo Julian mopes off. "IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO CAN DEFEAT MY IMMOVABLE ELEPHANT STYLE" "I CAN" Kickboxing Algernon walks down the stairs. "COME AT ME" Kickboxing Algernon launches into his Hidden Giraffe Headbutt, but Kung-Fu Chad counters with a Deadly Dolphin Punch. "HOW DID YOU KNOW I'D USE THE HIDDEN GIRAFFE HEADBUTT" "the hidden giraffe headbutt counters the terrifying shark shoulder, which you thought i would use to counter your stinging beaver knee, which easily counters my immovable elephant style" "damn you kung-fu chad and your impeccable read on my moves"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tungsten Fist (season 1)   Tungsten Fist (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:31 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"I AM HERE TO FACE YOUR BEST FIGHTER" "that would be me" The crowd parts as Kung-Fu Chad turns around to face his new challenger. "i hope you're ready to face my nihilistic horse style" Karate Clint punches Kung-Fu Chad in the face. "ow come on there is supposed to be back and forth before we-" Karate Clint punches Kung-Fu Chad in the face again. "ow fine fine" Kung-Fu Chad leaps at Karate Clint with his Enraged Chihuahua Punch, but Karate Clint swiftly counters with his Flaming Bear Toss. "ow" "i win" Kung-Fu Chad blacks out as his challenger rips his title belt off.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tungsten Fist (season 1)   Tungsten Fist (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:31 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"wh-where am i" "you're in the hospital" "oh did i slip on an ice cube again" "no, you were defeated in battle" "WHAT" "this karate clint has systematically destroyed our fighting tiers with his imposing stature and impeccable read on our styles" "you mean-" "yes" A single tear streams down Kickboxing Algernon's face. "he even defeated my heartbroken gazelle style" "how can we ever defeat him" "we must go to the master of all things fighting to learn the forbidden techniques" "oh dear"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FOUR:
Kung-Fu Chad and Kickboxing Algernon reach the summit of Mt. Fight. "i can go no further for this is your journey now" "thank you for everything, kickboxing algernon" Kung-Fu Chad enters Fight Cave and kneels at Fight Altar. "fighting frank i come to you in our hour of need; i must defeat the scourge that is defeating our best fighters and ruining our way of life" "my son, i will grant you use of my most powerful style, but you can only use it once; once you use this powerful attack, you will forget it forever" Fighting Frank grants Kung-Fu Chad his most powerful style. "thank you, oh wise master" Kung-Fu Chad spins around on one heel and heads back to the club.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FIVE:
"I AM HERE TO FINISH YOU, KARATE CLINT, or should i say... KARATE CUNT" "gasp" A single tear streams down Karate Clint's face as he flies at Kung-Fu Chad with his Troubled Bison Elbow, but Kung-Fu Chad counters with the most powerful move ever created, the Cute Kitten Kick. Karate Clint flies through the wall, getting hit by a bus and taken downtown. "you did it kung-fu chad!!!" "that was the best move i have ever seen!!!" "do it again!!!" "i'd... rather not" "come on man don't be lame" Kung-Fu Chad attempts the Cute Kitten Kick again, but falls flat on his face. "that wasn't very impressive" "i want my money back"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tungsten Fist (season 1)   Tungsten Fist (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tungsten Fist (season 1)
Page 1 of 1