ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pasta Bolognese (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pasta Bolognese (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Pasta Bolognese (season 1)   Pasta Bolognese (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:30 am

EPYSODE ONE:
"this town ain't big enough for the two of us" "then let's make it bigger!!!" "sorry but alabama national zoning laws state that boston has already reached its maximum size allowed by law" "oh drat" "it's a shame i know" "well let's get them to change that law" "that would require an inside man with a mastery of the geograph laws" "someone like... SHERIFF ANTONY" "word up my nigga" Jakey the Kid and Cowboy Eif head to the sheriffing office. "SHERIFF ANTONY WE'RE GOING TO MARCH ON CITY HALL WANNA COME" "oh fucking yes my niggas they've been oppressing the sheriff-folk for TOO LONG" Sheriff Antony grabs his twin revolvers off the wall and mounts his horse. Jakey the Kid and Cowboy Eif hop in the sidecar, and the three march on toward City Hall.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Bolognese (season 1)   Pasta Bolognese (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:30 am

EPYSODE TWO:
"CITY HALL CITY HALL HEAR OUR GREAT RALLYING CALL" "CITY HALL CITY HALL IT IS LAME AND ABOUT TO FALL" "CITY HALL CITY HALL BULLDOZE IT TO BUILD A MALL" "oh no the peasants + sheriff are uprising" "THIS IS WHY THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE PEASANT IN BOSTON PRINCE SVART; THERE CANNOT BE A PEASANT UPRISING IF THERE IS ONLY ONE PEASANT" "your wisdom rings true; however, that does not fix our current problem" "sigh" King Bran opens up his second floor window. "all right what do you peasants want" "A LARGER CITY WITH ROOM FOR MORE THAN ONE PEASANT" "OVER MY DEAD BODY" As the words escape his lips, a bullet pierces King Bran's forehead. "will that do?" "HE HAS KILLED THE TYRANT" "ALL HAIL SHERIFF ANTONY, OUR NEW KING" "but guys i'm the prince i'm next in line for succession" "fuck off svart no one likes you" "s-sorry" Jakey the Kid and Cowboy Eif raise King Sheriff Antony over their heads and march him in to his throne in the main office of City Hall.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Bolognese (season 1)   Pasta Bolognese (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:30 am

EPYSODE THREE:
"so king sheriff antony about our proposal to expand the city of boston-" "DENIED" "wh-what" "NOW THAT I, SHERIFF ANTONY, AM IN POWER, I WILL SUPPRESS THE PEASANTRY AND RETAIN MY TITLE FOR ALL OF ETERNITY" "oh rats" "DEPUTY ORANGE, THROW THEM IN THE DUNGEON" "yes sir king sheriff antony sir" Deputy Orange grabs Jakey the Kid and Cowboy Eif by the scruff of the neck and drags them to the dungeon. "enjoy!!!" "i like what he's done with the place" "yeah burgundy is a great colour for a dungeon" "i also like the decorations; the corpse of the former king bran is a really nice touch" "hey i've got an idea" "oh boy tell me the idea" "let's revive king bran with black magic" "oh great idea good job i always carry around my cowboy brucie black magicking kit" Jakey the Kid pulls out his Official Cowboy Brucie Black Magicking Kit and mixes some shit together to revive King Bran. "hey guys what's up" "nothing much; just being imprisoned for life for threatening king sheriff antony's rule" "oh cool" "i thought so" "now to rot in this dungeon until our eventual deaths" "i could not imagine a more amazing fate than the one we have bumbled ourselves into" "word up"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasta Bolognese (season 1)   Pasta Bolognese (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pasta Bolognese (season 1)
Page 1 of 1