ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Misplaced (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Misplaced (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Misplaced (season 1)   Misplaced (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:33 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
“amiee :3 have you seen the remote” “no you must have misplaced it” Drum-like beats sound in Eif’s head. “oh… oh no” Eif tears up the couch cushions searching for the remote, but to no avail. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” “can’t you just get up and change the channel on the satellite box” “DO NOT EVEN JOKE ABOUT SUCH THINGS” Eif flips over the couch, revealing 100 Alabama Fun Bux, a squirrel, and a copy of Avril Lavigne’s hit single, “Sk8r Boi”. Eif picks up the copy of Avril Lavigne’s hit single, “Sk8r Boi”. “why have you forsaken me, lord” “… that’s not the lord, that’s just avril lavigne” “I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH BLASPHEMY IN MY HOUSE” “bu-“ “OUT” Amiee :3 exits the house, leaving Eif alone, stroking his copy of Avril Lavigne’s hit single, “Sk8r Boi”.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced (season 1)   Misplaced (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:33 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
“yessssssss it is all coming together” Eif draws a picture of the mailman on the chalkboard. “it all makes sense!!! 12 42 35 67 98” A knock is heard at the door. “wh-who is it” “mail’s here” “OH NO” Eif quickly throws a tarp over his chalkboard and shoves it into the next room. “HE’LL RUIN EVERYTHING” Eif runs to the door and begins nailing 2x4s onto the doorframe. “hello i still have this package for a mistour ‘eifion cole lewis’” “HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME” “it is on this package from an… ‘amiee :3’” “SLIDE IT UNDERNEATH THE DOOR” “it’s… too big” “then beat it” “what no i have never done that before and refuse to i am saving my penis for marriage” “uh goodbye” “wait no wait sir your package”
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced (season 1)   Misplaced (season 1) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:33 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
“i need to get this guy his mail; it has been five years” Jakey climbs onto Eif’s roof, then slides down his chimney. “WHO GOES THERE” “it’s just me, the mailman” “get out go away no one likes you” “dude i just want to give you this package” Jakey hands Eif a copy of Places Where The Television Remote Could Be Weekly. “oh shit” Eif flips open the magazine. “TO THE DISHWASHER” The Eif symbol flashes on-screen. “oh shit there it is” “>2011 >not keeping your television remote in the fridge I seriously hope you goes don’t do this.” “oh costanza” Jakey, Eif, and Costanza laugh and sit down to watch Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!!.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misplaced (season 1)   Misplaced (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misplaced (season 1)
Page 1 of 1