ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Game of Clones (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Game of Clones (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Game of Clones (season 1)   Game of Clones (season 1) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"Robert Truckdriver Five You Have Dishonoured My Royal Line And Now You Must Pay The Price" "But Robert Truckdriver Seven It Is You Who Dishonoured My Royal Line And Now Must Pay The Price" "That Can't Be Right" Robert Truckdriver 7 looks through his script. "Okay Sorry You Are Right I Am The One Who Must Pay The Price" "Now Stand Slightly To The Left So That I Can Charge You The Price" "I Would Much Rather Have A Long Drawn Out Battle Scene" "That Sounds Reasonable" Robert Truckdriver 5 and Robert Truckdriver 7 draw their swords and begin to wave them around menacingly. "Your Technique Is Truly Menacing" "Thanks" "But Not As Menacing As Mine" Robert Truckdriver 7 performs his signature move, The Robert Truckdriver Seven Slash. Robert Truckdriver 5 drops his sword and runs away like a little girl. A giant flaming boulder launches from a catapult and crushes Robert Truckdriver 5. "No Refunds" Robert Truckdriver 7 sheathes his sword and walks away.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Game of Clones (season 1)   Game of Clones (season 1) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"Robert Truckdriver Seven It Is Horrible" "I Agree" "Robert Truckdriver Eleven Raped Robert Truckdriver Eight" "But Robert Truckdriver Eight Was To Be My Wife" "But Now She Is Tainted And Must Pay The Price" "Get The Cash Register" Robert Truckdriver 12 runs off to grab the cash register. Robert Truckdriver 7 walks into the next room and sits down beside Robert Truckdriver 8. "You Know That You Have To Pay The Price Now Right" "Do You Accept Cheques" "Cash Only" "But I Funneled All Of My Cash Into An Off Shore Bank Account Last Week" "Then You Will Have To Use The Atm" "Good Idea" Robert Truckdriver 8 runs to the ATM and withdraws 34 Robert Truckdriver Fun Bux. "Here Is The Price" "Thank You For The Price" Robert Truckdriver 7 deposits the 34 Robert Truckdriver Fun Bux into the cash register. "Thank You Have A Nice Day" Robert Truckdriver 8 leaves the throne room, a single tear streaming down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Game of Clones (season 1)   Game of Clones (season 1) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"Robert Truckdriver Seven I Am Here To Lay Waste To Your Castle" "If You Lay Waste To My Castle You Must Pay The Price" "I Am Prepared To Pay The Price" Robert Truckdriver 83 hands Robert Truckdriver 7 12 Robert Truckdriver Fun Bux. "Thank You Come Again" Robert Truckdriver 83 lays waste to Robert Truckdriver 7's castle as Robert Truckdriver 7 sits in front, smiling.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Clones (season 1)   Game of Clones (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Clones (season 1)
Page 1 of 1