ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 pm

the name is okay and your squad is READY TO GO

Sheriff Antony's Stats:

Items: Pistols (x2), 10 dollars, hip flask, sheriff costume, Sheriff Antony's Horse

Abilities: Dual Wielding, Good Karma, Being British.

Green's Stats:

Items: RagPens(x2), RagSocks and Sandals, Rags, Cufflinks, 19 dollars.

Abilities: HIGH FASHION, Basic French

Where do you go now
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:41 pm

i consolidate our money and head to THE MINES to um

do shit
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 pm

you and Sheriff Antony approach the mine. A sign above the entrance says "Welcome to the Mine of Nothing-Bad-Here".

You enter together, and are greeted with three paths. They all seem equally damp and cave-y. WHICH DO YOU TAKE the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 991626
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 pm

left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:09 pm

you take the left path and when it opens up you find yourselves at a ravine

a rock-guy is waiting there, observing you
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:10 pm

i greet the rock guy with genuine enthusiasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:17 pm

he replies "grr" and charges at you with rock-hammer at the ready
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 pm

can sheriff antony like
shoot him
with his guns

i guess i can attack with my ragpens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm

the ragpens cause the rock-guy to stop in his tracks. "not ragpens, my one weakneeeeeesss", he calls, backing off until he's teetering on the edge of the ravine. Sheriff Antony shoots him with his guns. "not guns, my one weakneeeeeesss" he calls, falling back into the ravine, plummeting to the bottom. He has dropped a cloak, that is hanging slightly over the edge of the drop.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 pm

murder everyone in the crowd because the voices tell me to
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:25 pm

ACTION DIVE for the cloak
also i would like to make a ragrope and go after his rock hammer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 pm

yellow: the gig ended 6 hours ago, there is no-one else in the arena now except vince neal. do you still murder him y/n

green: you GRAB THE CLOAK. Sheriff Antony applauds. You learn that the cloak is a +1 Cloak of -1 Everything. You can now choose to go and try another path, or look for a way down the ravine.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:29 pm

oh no i ask him for a light as i found a joint on the ground and have no lighter
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:29 pm

i carefully examine and ponder my surroundings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 pm

y: vince neal expresses his surprise as he found a lighter on the ground but had nothing to light. you share the joint, and discuss topics that don't infringe on any copyrights so you don't get sent to COPYRIGHT HELL the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 991626 aka prison

g: The ravine seems to be about fifty feet deep, and 15 feet across. On the other side, you see fourteen rock-guys observing you, and one more crying to one side. there doesn't seem to be any visible way down, but there is a rope bridge that goes across below you, with paths that cut into the ravine at either end
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

hmm i go back to the middle path
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:42 pm

can we discuss what it would be like to ride on eagles into the heartland and then do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 pm

gggggg: you hear slight rumbling for the first time as you turn back. Sheriff Antony keeps slightly behind, fiddling with one of his pistols.

you follow the middle path that eventually comes out at the rope bridge. it looks weak.

yyyyyy: you begin to discuss, but as the doing of it is about to begin he notices that your def leppard t-shirt does not have any copyright data on it and calls the COPYRIGHT POLICE the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 991626 aka the regular police and four of them arrive to ARREST YOU the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 991626 aka arrest you
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 pm

but i was given that def leppard shirt by my grandmother!!!

can she go instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

the police consider this then remember that blaming your grandmother has been done before and you did not cite the correct source and are therefore infringing on the SOPA. you are sent directly to jail for four times longer than you were originally :'(
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

i sing merry tunes with all the inmates, including Boris the Questionable-Amounts-of-Blood-Maker (patent pending)
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 pm

i turn back and explore the final final path
inb4 cavein
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:09 pm

y: your tunes shock and appal the inmates who turn on you. you can choose to either flee to a safe place or try harder to charm the inmates

g: you look at the path, which is a dead end. or IS IT? yes
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 pm

i feel up the wall; groping for a secret switch or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 pm

you find a secret switch, you press it and it opens up into THE CAT-CAVE, secret lair of Catman, alter-ego of tv's Adam West the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 828944
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next