ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Empty
PostSubject: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:03 pm

accept the the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver 991626

Last edited by Shreddventure on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13931
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:03 pm

the trial of episode one
is it 1999 again
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:04 pm

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:19 pm

THE PREMISE:

You are both in alternate dimensions when you suddenly discover that Adam Lambert has stolen it the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver 991626 +1 for originality

You have to meet up and use ITEMS to catch him and recover it and be hailed as heroes hip hip hoo-go

yellow: you start off in a world where SOPA has passed and everything you do can be punished with a jail sentence if it's already been done before. you're at a motley crue gig.

green: you're in this dimension, in sheriff antony's house while he's at work sheriffing. it's a wooden hut and there's a drawer and a bed, it's pretty basic.

WHAT DO YOU DO

Last edited by Shreddventure on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 pm

i ransack the drawer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm

you find two pens, some cufflinks and sheriff antony's wife

you gain +1 ransacking
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm

i threaten to break the pens if sheriff antony's wife doesn't tell me where sheriff antony is sheriffing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 pm

sheriff antony's wife tells you that sheriff antony is sheriffing up at the old mill, before breaking down in tears and begging you to spare the pens
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm

i open my inventory/look at self/whatever
WHAT STUFF DO I HAVE
AM I NAKED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

you're wearing rags

you're holding more rags and today's newspaper. you also have 7 dollars.

yellow is wearing a def leppard t-shirt and skinny jeans with a studded belt. he's carrying mascara and 500 pounds.

Last edited by Shreddventure on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 pm

i attach the cufflinks to my rags and wrap the pens in rags creating THE RAGPENS all the power of pens combined with all the stylishness of rags

then i go outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:35 pm

you see a giant rat in front of a nearby signpost, and a small village off in the distance. the signpost reads "zierikzee, 1km"

your cufflinks and ragpens gain you +3 charm
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm

i ask the giant rat how he feels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 pm

the giant rat replies "je suis trés bien, merci. et tu?"

the giant rat is french.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 pm

um um i will say the only things i know how to say in french
"bonjour"
"parlais vous francais"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:48 pm

he smiles, replies "oui!" and gives you 12 dollars and a pair of sandals as a reward for being POLITE the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver 991626
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 pm

i fashion socks out of rags, then put the sandals over them
i also fashion a pocket out of rags and put the RAGPENS and the $12 in them
then i head off in the direction of selsig zierikzee, saying "not-bonjour" to the rat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:05 pm

the rat tips an imaginary hat to you as you depart.

you arrive in zierikzee at approximately 6PM. there is a fork in the road at the entrance to the town; one way leads down a street with a pub and a general store, the other leads into what appears to be a mine of some sort

(also, you have 19 dollars now, you started with 7)

Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:07 pm

i need to write this shit down
anyway i head to the general store and inspect their wares
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm

the general store is directly opposite the pub (named the old mill, gee). it mostly sells raw meat and battenburg cake.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

nothing for me yet i'll go into the pub and ruthlessly interrogate the toughest-looking person there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:17 pm

the only people in the pub are sheriff antony and the twelve year old girl behind the bar

you ruthlessly interrogate the girl behind the bar and she runs off crying. by the rules of zierikeean combat, you now own the pub!
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:19 pm

jubulations
i leave sheriff antony's wife in charge of the pub
i ask sheriff antony if he'd like to form an ADVENTURE SQUAD and go ADVENTURISING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 pm

he says "sure" and the ENTER SQUAD NAME screen pops up. there is a 20 character limit.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

adventure squad shoe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver   the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the trial of: Episode 1. Pur-um yellow y Green, DM: Silver
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next