ADVENTURE
HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

ADVENTURE

HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Share | 

jakey: an essay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male
Number of posts : 7689
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: jakey: an essay   Thu May 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Jake Cole Adjutant
2011/5/19
block 2
Orientalism Towards the Southern United States of America: A Man

The Southern United States of America has been a target of orientalism or "othering" within the rest of the United States of America from as far back as the 1800s, A.D. The Southern United States of America's trademark music, 'country music', generally involves farmwork or barhopping. The former is farm-based work, which the rest of the United States of America avoids at all costs. Farm-based work is generally associated with low intelligence, thus the Southern United States of America is associated with low intelligence through a transitive relation. The latter option is going between tarverns and having your judgement impaired by alcoholic substances, which, admittedly, is something the rest of the United States of America enjoys. However, not all Southern United States of Americans are very different from the rest of the citizens of the United States of America.
Southern United States of American Eifion Cole Lewis has convincingly stated that "the best part of [Backstreet Boys' song] 'I Want it That Way' is the key change", demonstrating incredible intelligence and asserting himself as the antithesis of the stereotype of the Southern United States of America. Fellow Southern United States of American Brandon Cole Lehman has similarly stated "I hate this level [of Dante's Inferno for the Xbox 360 gaming console]", indicating that he has the mental capacity to play videogames, something one of low intelligence would not be able to accomplish.

IF IT ISN'T OBVIOUS I CAN'T WRITE THIS ESSAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Teh_Jakester/
Shreddventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Favourite Band : Oasis
Balls : wiggle wiggle wiggle
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: jakey: an essay   Fri May 20, 2011 4:16 am

old