ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

St. Patrick's Day Special 2021

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13949
Registration date : 2007-12-29

St. Patrick's Day Special 2021 Empty
PostSubject: St. Patrick's Day Special 2021   St. Patrick's Day Special 2021 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 2:25 am

ST. PATRICK'S DAY SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"hello everyone; thank you for coming to my traditional irish feast for this st. patrick's day" "i wouldn't miss it for the world" Bran begins setting out his dishes. "first, we've got some lovely mashed potatoes, then we've got a nice baked potato, followed by a plate of hashbrowned potatoes, and finally, a big heaping bowl of the finest lay's potato chips" "you've really outdone yourself this year" "thanks; wait until you see the desert" "you made your famous cupcaked potatoes?!" "you know it" "man i wish i was irish so i could eat like this every day" "the british were so jealous of the irish diet that they forcefully stole a portion of ireland to call their own" "that's not fair; i want my own piece of ireland" "well i didn't want to tell you all this early, but i bought us FARMLAND IN IRELAND!!!" "OH MAN" "NOW WE CAN GROW POTATOES!!!" "I LOVE ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

St. Patrick's Day Special 2021
Page 1 of 1