ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Mardi Gras Special 2021

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13944
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Mardi Gras Special 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Mardi Gras Special 2021   Mardi Gras Special 2021 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 2:06 am

MARDI GRAS SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"I HAVE DONE IT!!! they called me crazy but i have finally raised A POKéMON FIT FOR MARDI GRAS!!!" Blue Oak cackles maniacally. If he cannot beat his greatest rival, Green, at least he will be able to see her titties.
Blue barges into the Cerulean Gym, where Green, Crystal, and Serena float on the pool's surface, their only care in the world being the intruder in their midst. "go away" The girls all begin throwing pokéballs at Blue, but he is undeterred. "GO MR. MIME!!! IT'S MARDI GRAS!!!" Blue's shiny, perfect IV Mr. Mime begins to mime throwing beads at the girls. The hypnotic power of Mr. Mime's suggestion leaves the girls unable to do anything but submit to Mr. Mime's will and lift up their bikini tops, showing to Blue the beautiful nipples underneath. Once the influence of Mr. Mime has faded, Blue is nowhere to be seen. "OH NO YOU DON'T" Green and the girls tear out of the gym, searching low and high all over Kanto for Blue, livid at the fact that he didn't even have the decency to give them any beads. Little do they know that Blue is already aboard a plane on his way to Sinnoh, barely able to contain his excitement to see Cynthia's bare breasts.
THE END?
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Mardi Gras Special 2021
Page 1 of 1