ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl   Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 9:07 pm

The fourth entry in the Pokémon series, after Pokémon InfernoRed and OceanBlue, Pokémon GlitteringGold and ShimmeringSilver, and Pokémon VolcanicRuby and TidalSapphire

CHAPTOUR ONE:
"COMEONDAWNLET'SGOGOGOGOGOWE'REGOINGTOGETAPOKéMONTODAYTODAYISTHEDAY" Dawn is dragged out of bed and then the house by her nextdoor neighbour, Barry. Barry has been pulling this shit since they were children, so Dawn has learned to sleep fully-clothed. "ALLRIGHTSOWE'REGOINGTORUNINTOTHISGRASSQUICKETYSPLITRIGHTNOPOKéMONWILLBEABLETOGETTOUSIFWE'REQUICKOKAYOKAYBREAK" Barry winds up and begins to sprint toward the grass. "HALT" Barry stops dead in his tracks; the commanding voice being the first thing to ever stop him. "mister thank you so much i thought i was going to die" "miss, my name is professor rowan; you need your own Pokémon so this rapscallion can't force you to do dumbass bullshit ever again" "YES" "instead, everyone else in the world will force you to do dumbass bullshit" "yea-wait what" Professor Rowan drops his suitcase on the ground, revealing three Pokeballs inside it. "now choose" "oh man this leafyboy is my JAM" Dawn picks Turtwig out of the case, hugging him tightly. "THENICHOOSECHIMCHARCOMEONLET'SBATTLEGOCHIMCHAR" Barry's Chimchar absolutely destroys Dawn's Turtwig in its first battle. "NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'VE KILLED HIM!!!" "not another one of these" Professor Rowan flicks a revive at Turtwig, bringing him back to consciousness. "THANK YOU OH BENEVOLENT ARCEUS!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl   Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 9:07 pm

CHAPTOUR TWO:
Dawn returns home to tell her mother the exciting news. "you'll never guess what happened!!! someone actually made barry stop talking!!!" "i don't believe you" "i wouldn't either if i were you but it's true!!! it was professor rowan he's very nice and give me this turtwig" "oh how cute"
With her new friend Turtwig, Dawn heads to the next town over, Sandgem Town. "there's a lot less sand here than i'd imagined there'd be" Unfortunately, there is nothing interesting there, so she goes to Jubilife City immediately afterward. Despite being the largest city in Sinnoh, Jubilife City is also really boring. So boring, in fact, that they've hired clowns to make it seem more interesting. "HEY HEY KID WE'RE RUNNING A PROMOTION; FIND THREE CLOWNS AND WIN A FREE WATCH" "not interested" "MERRY ANDREW TO BASE MERRY ANDREW TO BASE WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM" All of a sudden, the entrances and exits to the city are walled off. "THERE IS NO ESCAPE; YOU WILL FIND THREE CLOWNS AND WIN A FREE WATCH" Dawn sighs, hoping this won't set the tone for her entire adventure. Dawn locates three different clowns, and receives her watch. "amazing"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl   Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 9:07 pm

CHAPTOUR THREE:
Dawn heads east to Oreburgh City, where all the mining happens. Dawn, however, is a minor, not a miner. She instead heads for Roark's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING do you dream big?! do you wanna be the very BEST like no one EVER was?!" "oh shit yeah" "then listen up: roark uses rock-types" "hello trainer i am roark; these Pokémon of mine are hard-trained and i hope for a good match" "okay me too i guess GO GROTLE" "..." "..." "just take the damn badge"
With the first gym completed, Dawn backtracks to Jubilife, then heads north to Floaroma Town, the city of flowers. Unfortunately, Dawn has hay fever. "ACHOO" Dawn exits the town quickly, and is immediately accosted by a little girl. "HELP CRIMINALS HAVE GOT MY DADDY" "have you tried calling the police" "no that's a stupid idea and you are stupid for having it; you need to go in there and rescue my daddy!!!" "i just became a trainer like an hour ago how will i compete against hardened criminals?!" "you'll find a way i believe in you!!!" "i don't believe in me" Dawn sighs and walks over to the Valley Windworks, where a Team Galactic grunt stands on watch. "HEY YOU ARE YOU PLANNING TO INTRUDE?!" "yeah i guess" "we can't be having that!!! GO ZUBAT" Dawn's Grotle makes short work of the Zubat. "oh ho ho ho time for my final gambit!!! if i lock the door, you can't get inside!!! unless of course you got the key my buddy dropped back in floaroma town" Dawn hangs her head and mopes back to Floaroma Town, sneezing up a storm as she grabs the windworks key. "ah fuck i didn't mean actually do it!!!" Dawn swiftly puts an end to Team Galactic's plans inside the windworks.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FOUR:
Dawn meets a woman named Cheryl and travels through the forest with her, then ends up in Eterna City, home of Gardenia's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING gardenia uses grass-types" "hello trainer i am gardenia i hope for a nice match" "okay GO GROTLE" Dawn's Grotle fights Gardenia's grass-types and prevails, earning her the city's badge.
"so let me get this straight: i need a bicycle to get through here" "yes" "and this is the only way to get to the eastern half of the region" "well you could also ride up the muddy slope near oreburgh, but for that you'd need a bicycle" "of course" "the bike shop is right there but the owner has been kidnapped by team galactic" "OF COURSE" Dawn bitterly leaves the checkpoint and walks over to the Galactic Eterna Building, facing Zubat after Zubat as she climbs to the top. "nooooo don't take my clefairy and also buneary" "a ha ha ha ha we're going to take your clefairy and also buneary" "noooooooo" "lady could you just send out your zubat or whatever so i can destroy it and we can get out of here" "oh of course"
"thank you for saving me; here have a bicycle" "i don't know how to ride a bicycle" "well you're not going to be able to move onward unless you learn so get to it" Dawn sighs and attempts to mount the bicycle, but falls over. "well good luck with that" "can i at least get a helmet" "no we don't carry that pussy shit in my store" "of course" Dawn walks her bicycle over to the cycling road, and hops on just as the man checks for bicycle-have. She barely manages to get onto cycling road itself, whereupon she is sent careening down the heavy slope with no way of stopping. Dawn hits a wall conveniently placed in the middle of cycling road, sending her flying off her bike and crashing headfirst into the gate.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FIVE:
Dawn wakes up in an unfamiliar bed, head wrapped in bandages. "what happened" "oh you're awake good; you crashed your bicycle on cycling road and nearly cracked your head right open so we carried you back to eterna city and nursed you to health" "WHAT" "i'm confident that you'll get 'em this time go on and get going" Dawn passes out on the bed, not wanting to risk life and limb a second time. Next thing she knows, she awakens in a small enclosed trailer, careening down cycling road. Not wanting to almost die again, she waits for the journey to end. "hello i am lucas, assistant to professor rowan; he'd heard you'd been injured and he sent me to get you past deathtrap road" Many single tears of gratitude stream down Dawn's face as she embraces Lucas, grateful that he saved her life. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU" "oh you're welcome"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR SIX:
Dawn walks though Mt. Coronet, and ends up in Hearthome City, home of Fantina's gym, Sinnoh's super contest hall, and Amity Square. "hello welcome to amity square where people get to walk with their cute Pokémon" "awesome!!! let's go grotle!!!" "hold up miss; i said CUTE Pokémon" "WHAT grotle is totally cute!!! he's also my best friend and i love him!!!" "please leave miss you're making a scene" "but-" "HEY THERE CHET here with your drifloon again?! have a good time in the park friend!!!" "WHAT COME ON DRIFLOON STEALS CHILDREN'S SOULS" "and looks adorable doing it!!!" Dawn slaps her face with her hand. "HEY LET GO OF ME I DON'T DESERVE THIS TREATMENT" A man is thrown out of the park violently by the security force. "what happened to you?" "man, my skitty evolved while i was in the park and apparently delcatty isn't cute enough to be let in" "WHAT delcatty is adorable!!!" "THAT'S WHAT I SAID"
Unable to get into Amity Square, Dawn decides to head for the gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING fantina is at the super contest hall" "WHAT" Dawn begins to tremble, having read in the Pokémon Times what the contest hall in Hoenn had done to May and Shelly. "i think i'll come back later then" "oh she told me she's not leaving the contest hall until her next challenger walks in there and asks her personally for a match" "of course"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl   Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 9:08 pm

CHAPTOUR SEVEN:
A truck sits outside the Super Contest Hall, delivering packages of clothing and accessories. "psst grotle knock this guy out for me" Grotle complies, and Dawn dons his uniform, and grabs a false moustache from within the crates. Dawn attempts to adopt a gruff voice as she carries a large box into the contest hall. "DELIVERY" "oh good just put it over there" The woman points to a corner of the room conveniently next to Fantina. Dawn carries the box over. "psst fantina i'm a trainer i want to challenge you" "C'EST UN TRAINER?! MAGNIFIQUE!!! MON WILL GET TO ZE GYM POST-HASTE!!!" The volume of Fantina's voice instantly blows Dawn's cover, and the contest lady rushes over to Dawn and begins tearing off her disguise. "OH HO HO HO THOUGHT YOU COULD GET OUT OF HERE WITHOUT PARTICIPATING IN A CONTEST DID YOU?! WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT" "NO PLEASE STOP THIS IS ASSAULT" "unhand my daughter this instant!!!" Dawn is shocked to see her own mother coming to her rescue. "oh uh right away joanna ma'am" The contest lady runs off, not wanting to upset the queen of contests. "get out of here while you still can HURRY" Dawn sprints out of the contest hall, happy to leave with everything intact.
"yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING to get to fantina, you have to solve maths problems on the doors" "regardless, this is still the least awful thing i've had to do in this godforsaken shithole" Dawn walks up to the doors and begins answering the questions. "2+2? 4 easy" Dawn steps through door number one. "5+6? 11" Dawn steps through door number two. "if a train travelling 30 MPH is heading east and a train 100 miles away travelling 60 KPH is heading west, how long will it take for them to meet" Dawn is taken aback for a second. "HOW MANY KILOMETRES ARE IN A MILE OH GOD OH FUCK" "un ZAT is ze true meaning of ze terror!!! mon name est un fantina" Dawn is unimpressed. "GO GROTLE" Dawn's Grotle absolutely tears through Fantina's team.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl   Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 9:08 pm

CHAPTOUR EIGHT:
Dawn finally escapes the nightmare of Hearthome City, and enters Solaceon Town. Solaceon Town sucks, however, so she leaves immediately. The path to the north is blocked by a herd of Psyduck, so she goes east to Veilstone City, home of the department store, game corner, and Maylene's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING maylene uses fighting-types" "wow she really took the whole 'gym' thing literally" "yeah watch out for the holes in the floor" "that's a safety hazard" Dawn punches some bags and makes her way over to Maylene. "hello trainer i am maylene i hope to have a good match" "so do i; GO TORTERRA" "GO LUCARIO" Dawn and Maylene have a heated battle, but Dawn wins rather handily. "congratulatio-" "DAWN IT'S HORRIBLE TEAM GALACTIC STOLE MY POKéDEX" "oh have you tried asking politely for it back" "yeah and it didn't work" "well i'm fresh out of ideas" "damn well sorry to bother you"
Dawn heads to the south, and winds her way down to a nice beachfront. There, she finds a shack with someone called a footprint reader living inside. "hello there miss; i can read your Pokémon's footprint and tell you exactly how your Pokémon feels about you!!!" "oh wow!!! tell me how torterra feels about me!!!" Torterra walks in front of the footprint reader. "now let's see WOAH i've never seen such a footprint!!!" "what's he saying?!" "dawn is so cute cuddly LOVE HER want her to ride me all day warm hair so cute so amazing love her need her dawn!!!" "wow-" "here are five facts about dawn!!! 1: dawn is a human!!! 2: she's cute!!! 3: i love her!!! 4: dawn!!!" "oh i love you too torterra!!!" Dawn gives Torterra a big hug, and rides him all the way to Pastoria City.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR NINE:
Dawn enters Pastoria City, home of the Great Marsh safari zone and some wrestler's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING wa-" "DAWNFANCYSEEINGYOUHEREATMASTERWAKE'SGYMHE'SMADEMEHISAPPRENTICEREALLYCOOLISN'TIT?!" "uh-" "GOTTADASHBYE" Barry zips off to parts unknown. "how RUDE as i was SAYING: yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING wake uses water-types" "thank you for the information, friend" "hello i am crusher wake; the crusher is vitally important NEVER refer to me without it" "whatever GO TORTERRA" "..." "..." "just take the damn badge"
"MASTERWAKEI'MGLADYOU'REHEREIT'STERRIBLESOMEONE'SPLANTEDABOMBINSIDETHEGREATMARSH!!!" "what talk slower so i can understand you" "barry knows not the meaning of the word 'slower'; he said someone's planted a bomb inside the great marsh" "OH NO" Wake, Dawn, and Barry rush over to the Great Marsh, where a Team Galactic goon stands cackling to himself. "a ha ha ha the bomb inside the great marsh has been planted and i am the planter!!! what a marvellous day for team galactic!!!" "dawn go catch him while barry and i defuse the bomb!!!" "CUTTHEREDWIRE" "they're all blue!!!" Dawn chases down the Team Galactic grunt, learning nothing of value in the process. However, she is approached by a woman with flowing blonde hair. "hello miss!!! i'm cynthia!!! listen i know we just met but could you do me a favour?! the path west from pastoria only leads back to hearthome city" Dawn gasps in horror at the thought of returning to that particular shithole. "so the path to the north is blocked by psyduck right? just give them some of this potion and they'll clear off" "can do miss!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR TEN:
Dawn heads back north and gives the Psyduck the potion. The contents of the potion make them stumble around woozily. "what was even in that" "vodka" "GAH" Dawn leaps into the air, startled by Cynthia's sudden appearance. "why are you here?!" "am i not supposed to be here?" "normally when you ask someone to go somewhere and do something for you, it's because you aren't going there yourself" "oh yeah that does make sense doesn't it"
Dawn continues north and ends up in Celestic Town, which sucks. Unlike the last town that sucked, however, Dawn is able to acquire the surf HM within, and head back to Jubilife City, then west to Canalave City. "I LOVE BACKTRACKING (said no one ever)" Dawn heads over to Byron's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING byron uses steel-types" "hello trainer i heard you beat my son roark well he sucks so that's not really an accomplishment" "i know right" "GO BASTIODON" "GO TORTERRA" Dawn's Torterra absolutely destroys Byron's entire team.
"HEYDAWNWHAT'SUPPROFESSORROWANWANTEDTOSEEYOUINTHELIBRARYLET'SGOLET'SGOLET'SGO" Barry drags Dawn into the library. "OKAYBYEDUDES" "sit your ass down" Barry does as he's told. "okay so LAKES right? sinnoh has three of them and we are going to explore every single one of them; barry you go to snowland" "ONIT" Barry whizzes out of the library at the speed of sound. "dawn, you go to the one near where you met cynthia, and lucas and i will go do the one near your hometown" "okay"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR ELEVEN:
Dawn enters Cynthia Lakefront and notices that it is no longer a lake, but merely a crater. After defeating many Zubats, Dawn drives Team Galactic from the lake. She then goes to Hometown Lakefront and does the same, rescuing Lucas and the professor. With just one lake left, Dawn heads north through Mt. Coronet. "HEYDAWNCHECKMEOUTTOGETUPHEREYOUNEEDTOUSEROCKCLIMBANDYOUCAN'TDOTHATIFYOUDON'THAVETHESNOWPOINTBADGEBYE"
Dawn enters Snowpoint City, home of Candice's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING candice uses ice-types" "ALL RIGHT" Dawn steps into the gym, and immediately slips and falls on the ice. "hello trainer i'm candice etc. etc. GO FROSLASS" "GO TORTERRA" Dawn wins a badge, then climbs up to Snowland Lakefront, where Barry is being berated by a Team Galactic admin. Dawn decides to watch. "hey come to our hideout later if you want to stop us okay? bye"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR TWELVE:
"Hello. My name is Cyrus. I am the leader of Team Galactic. My goal is to rid the world of the vague and incomplete thing we call spirit." "why are you talking like that stop it it's weird and creepy" "You would not and could not understand. You may free the lake guardians if you would like. It does not matter to me. I already have what I need. I will be at Mount Coronet, enacting my plan." Dawn follows Cyrus to Mt. Coronet. "Hear me, Dialga and Palkia. My name is Cyrus. I hope to use your powers to create a new world." Cyrus pulls Dialga and Palkia out of nowhere, but is soon swallowed up by darkness. "I did not see that coming." "okay mission complete" Dawn begins to walk away, dusting off her hands, when Cynthia appears. "dawn we've got to go into that wormhole and close it!!! if we don't, all of sinnoh will be swallowed up!!!" "i fail to see the problem" Cynthia grabs Dawn by the scarf and yanks her into the portal.
"so THIS is the distortion world" "i don't like it it's really creepy and hard to breathe can i go home now" "oh man up you big baby; someone's got to stop giratina" "why can't you do it" "quit changing the subject; go on dawn and save sinnoh" Dawn sighs and proceeds through the distortion world. Hours later, she meets up with Giratina. "giratina can you like stop" Giratina roars. "is that a yes?" Giratina roars again, blowing Dawn off of the platform she was standing on. Dawn begins hucking Pokeballs at Giratina and finally manages to catch it in the weird purple one she'd picked up at Galactic HQ. "congratulation dawn!!! you've saved sinnoh!!!" "oh, hooray"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR THIRTEEN:
Dawn heads east and ends up in Sunnyshore City, home of Volkner's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING volkner is depressed because he hasn't had a good Pokémon battle in so long" "well if he considers 'getting curbstomped' a good battle, he's in for a treat" Volkner mopes up to Dawn and ends out his Electivire, and Dawn responds with her level 100 Torterra, which absolutely curbstomps all of Volkner's Pokémon. "what is this feeling?! it feels so good!!! I LOVE LIFE AND POKéMON BATTLES!!!" Instantly cured of his depression, Volkner hands Dawn the beacon badge and dances off to train. "weirdo"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FOURTEEN:
Dawn makes it through Sinnoh's formidable Victory Road, and walks into the Pokémon League building. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING good luck" "thank you my friend" Dawn swiftly defeats Aaron, Bertha, Flint, and Lucian, and finally is able to challenge none other than Cynthia. "CYNTHIA?!" "yes indeed!!!" "if YOU'RE the strongest trainer in sinnoh, why did i have to do all the work?!" "now now you must be tired from such a long trek; let me give you a massage" "that does sound nice" Dawn lays down on a massage table while Cynthia massages her tense back. "oh would you feel all these knots?! if i'd known it was this bad i would have given you this before the lakefront" Torterra's Pokéball shakes violently on Dawn's hip. "you've got to tell me who does your hair dawn" All of a sudden, Torterra bursts out of his Pokéball and punts Cynthia across the room. "congratulations to our new champion" Cynthia passes out on the floor.

HALL OF FAME:
Torterra (level 100)
Giratina (level 47)
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl   Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 9:09 pm

CHAPTOUR FIFTEEN:
Dawn receives a letter in the mail from Cynthia, inviting her to the Battle Resort. Dawn boards a ship and heads to Cynthia's villa on the island, where moving trucks are carrying furniture away. "are you moving out?" "well it is the CHAMPION's villa so it's technically yours now; enjoy!!!" Cynthia hands Dawn the keys, and boards a moving truck heading out. "oh man my very own villa!!!" Dawn excitedly enters her villa to find it already fully-furnished with a note on the bar. "normally this all costs millions of Pokémon fun bux but as my gift to you i've bought you all the furniture!!! - cynthia p.s. check out the swimming pool!!!" Dawn hurries out to the swimming pool and calls out Torterra. The two relax on the patio for hours. "isn't this the life torterra; just you, me, and cynthia spying on us from the bushes"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl   Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl
Page 1 of 1