ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game   Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:11 am

Every other game, I've at least had SOME trouble with the Elite Four the first time through, but look at this shit:

Final Team:
Greninja 72
Hawlucha 70
Tyrantrum 69
Meowstic 69
Ampharos 67
Trevenant 51
Trevenant is still training to actually be productive.

Hyper Potions: 6 (1 vs Siebold, 1 vs Drasna, 4 vs Wikstrom)
Revives: 1 (Wikstrom's Klefki > Hawlucha)
I will admit that I got a lucky freeze on Drasna's Druddigon, and she could have taken out Greninja maybe.
However, I fucking DESTROYED the fire-type lady. Easiest Elite Four match ever by a lot, I'd say.

Champion's Goodra missed EVERY SINGLE Focus Blast, which would have destroyed Greninja and Tyrantrum, plus I got a super-lucky freeze.
Still, she only landed literally two hits on me, only one of which was super effective.

The only Pokémon the champion had that was of any trouble was MEGA Gardevoir, but only because of the fairy type.
Champion's MEGA Gardevoir > Greninja, Ampharos, Tyrantrum, Meowstic (had to revive Greninja because speed)

It's probably because I never turned the EXP Share off and they made it OP as shit.

Game was pretty great, though. Much better than B/W.

p.s. i caught xerneas in a normal pokeball
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game   Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Couldn't agree more

I beat the game with:
Florges
Delphox
Heliolisk
Dragalge
Honchkrow (the first shiny i've ever caught Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game 828944 )
& a blastoise at level 50 or something because I got bored of Aurorus

...which was the theme of the last bit of the game. I got so bored with my team because there are all in the 70s and not learning any new moves. it was a chore going through victory road and the champion.

I tried to stay away from knowing anything about the new Pokémon, so I have already started another runthrough with Pokémon I like more than my original team without doing any post game material yet. Though, I will say I was thoroughly impressed with Florges and Heliolisk. Heliolisk learned surf and saved me on multiple occasions Wink
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game   Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 7:25 pm

I definitely wouldn't call it a chore.
Despite what I might have implied, I REALLY liked X. After how much of a slog I thought Gen V was, I was genuinely surprised when I couldn't stop playing X. I enjoyed it from beginning to end, which is more than I can say for a lot of other Pokémon games.

Gen VI may be easy as shit, but I don't mind. I had more fun with X and AlphaSapphire than most of the rest of the series.

my only shinies (besides about a thousand red gyaradoses) are
>Shiny Gligar I got from Wonder Trade
>Shiny Yanmega I bred for for a couple days
>Shiny Rayquaza I got last weekend from an event
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game   Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:42 am

Oh, I loved the game (mostly). Great selection of old and new Pokémon (aka great replayability), it's really quite gorgeous, and the updated move sets with physical special split + fairy type makes formerly useless Pokémon useful again. I'm looking forward to future playthroughs.

I think i just learned my lesson. I can't use the Exp Share and I might start playing where you can't switch out before the opponent sends a guy out.

Victory Road was really the big chore. I was destroying everyone and it got obnoxious. The E4 was saved by the neat rooms the people were in, plus the suprise (that I should have seen coming) of who the champion was. It was a big "Duh" moment. But I didn't have any struggles in the E4 or champion...except for the fire guy, since I didn't have any rock or ground moves, and Helioptile knowing surf was the only water move I had outside of my super underleveled Blastoise.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to another runthrough without Exp Share.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game   Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X: The easiest Pokémon game
Page 1 of 1