ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

St. Patrick's Day Special 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13942
Registration date : 2007-12-29

St. Patrick's Day Special 2019 Empty
PostSubject: St. Patrick's Day Special 2019   St. Patrick's Day Special 2019 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:04 pm

ST. PATRICK'S DAY SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"happy st patrick's day everyone it is now time for the traditional st patrick's day meal" "who the fuck was this st patrick guy and why does he get his own day" "i'd look it up but i'd just be poving your point of how trivial it must have been" "exactly; i should get my own day - st bran's day!!! why, just last week, i helped an old lady cross the street and carried her groceries IN SPITE OF THE FACT that they were really heavy and i would rather have been doing something else" "oh oh and what about that time you offered to give taylor's car a brake job" "oh yeah that was pretty selfless of me also; and it was also a moment of humbled enlightenment when, after looking the brakes over, i left and did nothing because i know nothing about brakes or cars" "oh oh and what about that time when azalea miscalculated her time leap and got stuck between two buildings" "oh yeah that was great; i yanked as hard as i could and when she popped out we went flying and my face landed right between her ample bosom as a nice bonus; god himself rewarding me for a deed well done" "oh oh and what about that time when orange got struck by lightning and you advised him to apply some ointment" "yeah i even gave him some of my own ointment and that shit is not cheap let me tell you" "oh oh and what about that time when wu huiqing came over from china with some eggrolls she made for you and you choked them down and thanked her despite the fact that you hate and are allergic to eggrolls" "that was probably my finest hour; my biceps swelled up to the size of watermelons so it was really hard to read my adult magazines for a while" "oh oh and what about that time when you got really angry at jakey and didn't have him beheaded" "oh yeah that guy totally had it coming but i turned the other cheek and all that and all that" "oh oh and what about that one time you gave a full pardon to a CHEEKY SMIBBLER"
Jakey grabs the cheeky git by the head, and drives his knee into its face, sending it staggering back. Eif backflips over the cheeky git, and stabs it in the chest. Eif kicks the cheeky git off of his sword, sending it flying through the air, where Bran kicks it higher into the air, chucking his sword into its head. Bran rolls out of the way, allowing Jakey to backflip and land on the cheeky git, pulling out the sword in its head. Jakey takes both swords and slices the cheeky git in half. "blimey!!!" "simply chuffing my dear pip"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

St. Patrick's Day Special 2019
Page 1 of 1