ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 9)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 9) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 9)   Jakey's Angels (season 9) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:56 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"angels: the plumber is on the loose" "uh-oh" "this nefarious criminal was last seen in the sewers, tinkering with pipes underneath kathy's house" "WHAT" Kathy drags Grace and Gwendolyn into the Angelmobile, puts on her gear, and speeds off to the sewer entrance nearest her house."uh kathy why are you decked out like that" "i'm glad you finally took my advice and started wearing a helmet by the way" Kathy glares at Gwendolyn. "this helmet will protect me from the plumber's deadly jump attacks" "..." "..." "..." "okay kathy tell me everything you think you know about the plumber" "he wears overalls, has a sick moustache, jumps on his enemies, and frequently defeats giant spiky turtles by throwing them into giant mines and calling them hurtful names" "i believe you've got the wrong guy" "we will see who has got the wrong guy once we get there"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 9)   Jakey's Angels (season 9) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:57 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"THE PLUMBER: WE ARE HERE TO STOP YOUR REIGN OF TERROR" "let's a-go!!!" The Plumber leaps high into the air and stomps Grace flat, then turns and throws his cap at Gwendolyn, taking over her body. "oh no this guy is too powerful!!!" "well now that he's taken over gwendolyn's body, he probably has all of her weaknesses too" "oh good thinking" Kathy reaches around for the piece of garlic bread she had been saving for later. "hello mr. the plumber you must be hungry; have some delicious garlic bread" "oh don't-a mind if-a i do" The Plumber begins to eat the bread, then turns to dust instantly. "..." "..." "um did we accidentally kill gwendolyn" "yes, 'accidentally'" Kathy gets out a bicycle pump and pumps Grace back to normal size, and Grace vaccuums up Gwendolyn's remains.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 9)   Jakey's Angels (season 9) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:57 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"great job ang-wait weren't there three of you before" "uh gwendolyn took one for the team" Grace holds up a bag of dust. "oh that's an easy fix" "what" A chute opens up in the Angel computer, and Grace pours Gwendolyn into it. Soon, Gwendolyn is reformed completely. "wait what" "since when can we just revive angels" "vampires are easy to revive; it's humans that are difficult" "so why not just turn us all into vampires" "it's up to gwendolyn; she'd be the one biting your necks" "and i wouldn't bite kathy's neck under any circumstance" "hey what's wrong with my neck?!" "it looks unwashed" "WHAT?! i wash my neck all the time!!! folks all the time be walking up to me and saying 'damn girl that is one well-washed neck'" "like who" "um j-jim" "jim who" "jim uh jimmerson" "well i will need to track down this mr. jimmerson and educate him on what does and does not constitute an acceptably-washed neck" Gwendolyn holds up a copy of her favourite erotic magazine, Nothing but Neck. "jesus that neck is positively radiant" "why do some of these pages have bite marks" "um no reason"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 9)   Jakey's Angels (season 9) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakey's Angels (season 9)
Page 1 of 1