ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Jakey's Angels (season 13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13932
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Jakey's Angels (season 13) Empty
PostSubject: Jakey's Angels (season 13)   Jakey's Angels (season 13) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 10:24 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"okay i need to know the identity of the new guest angel" "me too i have good money riding on this one" "all right i've kept you in suspense long enough; this week's guest angel is olivia thompson" "why is she green" "is she sick" "i'm an orc you donut" "oh okay" "i'm sure someone gets off to that" "not me though" "ANYWAY, there's a new villain in town called the carpenter; he unleashes termites in homes so that he is hired to rebuild the sections of the house that get eaten" "the FIEND" "this is why orcs build our houses out of metal; termites can't eat that" "shame about lightning storms" "it's fine as long as you always wear your rubber underwear" "isn't that really uncomfortable" "you get used to it" The Angels hop into the Angelmobile and head off for the last known location of The Carpenter.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 13)   Jakey's Angels (season 13) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 10:24 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"wow look at all of this damage" "when will people learn" "well if we're going to catch this carp we'd better start now" Gwendolyn sits down cross-legged by the pool, and pulls out her fishing rod, setting her bait. "uh gwendolyn do you know what a carpenter is" "it's a small fish obviously; we've got to catch it soon before it evolves into its sea serpent form though" "uh yeah you do that" Grace and Olivia turn their backs on Gwendolyn and begin to devise a plan. If they try to repair the house themselves, The Carpenter will likely get really pissy and show up. Grace heads to the lumberyard to get some nice lumber, but Olivia heads to the junkyard to get some scrap metal. Soon, their house is complete, but isn't very aesthetically-pleasing, as the wood and metal parts clash pretty badly. "well i am glad that we fixed this house and lined our pockets with the sweet, sweet reward money to boot" "aw man" The Carpenter exits his hiding spot (behind a lightpole) and walks off, nonchalantly. "hey sir you're under arrest" The Carpenter pretends that he didn't hear Grace. "GUYS I'VE GOT A BITE" Gwendolyn reels in her catch, yanking hard on her rod. "IT'S A BIG ONE TOO" Gwendolyn yanks and yanks, and dislodges the pool's drain cover, sending it soaring through the air until it hits The Carpenter square in the head, knocking him out. "that is one weird-looking fish"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 13)   Jakey's Angels (season 13) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 10:24 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"great job angels the carpenter is behind bars" "i made sure the bars were made of metal and not wood" "that would have been disastrous" "well now it's time for our studio audience to rate the performance of our guest angel!!! input your votes on your keypad now!!!" The audience votes with unrivaled intensity to show how they truly feel about Olivia's performance as an Angel. "and your final score out of 10 is a resounding!!! 6.285!!! that's good enough for last place!!!" "WHAT" "people don't like being told how superior another race is at something, even if it is true" "man sometimes you've just got to rip off the band-aid" "people don't tend to like that either"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakey's Angels (season 13)   Jakey's Angels (season 13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakey's Angels (season 13)
Page 1 of 1